The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release date set for 24th of February, pre-orders start!

+
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release date set for 24th of February, pre-orders start!

We are thrilled to announce the content of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector’s Edition, reveal details about pre-orders, and launch a new trailer, full of epic in-game footage showing previously-unseen game features.

With the release of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, we continue our tradition of giving gamers more. Wild Hunt will be available in two physical, content-rich editions, and as a digital edition, on GOG.com.

Dedicated to gamers who want more from physical box editions of games than just the disc and the manual, containing premium items prepared by the developers, this edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is the definitive answer for those gamers who want to enter the Witcher universe with style.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt box contents:
- A Blu-ray™ Disc with the game (DVDs on PC)
- An exclusive CD with the official soundtrack
- The official, developer-created "Witcher Universe
- The Compendium"- A beautiful, detailed map of the in-game world
- A set of unique stickers
- A stylish, protective sleeve

The Wild Hunt Collector’s Edition brings Witcher fans the fruit of our hard work and passion--what we think is the most artistically complete game figure ever made for a collector’s edition of a game. Forged of supreme-quality materials and containing exclusive content straight from the developers, The Witcher 3 Collector’s Edition is every Witcher fan’s dream come true.

“Behold, the Collector’s Edition of The Witcher--over two kilograms of the most badass monster slayer, ready to bring your desktop figure collection to a whole new level,” said Adam Badowski, Head of Studio, CD PROJEKT RED.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector’s Edition box contents:
- All the contents from the standard edition of the game
- A giant, 33x24x26 cm (10”), 100% hand painted, Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin
- An exquisite, collector-grade Witcher medallion
- A one-of-a-kind SteelBook™ box- A two-hundred-page artbook, containing breathtaking art from the game
- Huge outer and inner Collector’s Boxes you can store your Witcher merchandise in!

The release date of the game is set for the 24th of February, 2015. The game will be available in the following languages: English, Polish, German, French, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese and Japanese (full voiceover); Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Hungarian, Latin America Spanish, Korean (subtitles).

We have also released a brand new trailer for the game, containing never-before-published gameplay and features. See the The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – E3 2014 trailer “Sword of Destiny” here.

Visit buy.thewitcher.com for more details

Do I have to go to buy.thewitcher.com to buy the CE, or can I just drive to my local gamestop tonight and order my copies of the CE? Anyone? ;)

I wish I could, but my local retailer Bol.com (one of the listed retailers for Netherlands) won't list the CE edition, got in contact with the customer support and they said they might not even get it. Bit disappointing, hope they will of course.

Physical CE pre-ordered. GOG version pre-ordered. I had to give Geralt some more orens for his last journey... I also have to admit that those 4 bonus tracks from GOG are simply top notch...it's gonna be the most epic Witcher soundtrack ever!

Last edited:
Just so you know:
the link for France PC Collector's edition goes to game.uk, not fnac.com

Hi, everyone!

Will I be able to buy this PC limited edition in Mexico, or be sent option?
Thanks and Greetings to all

Bought in GOG..waiting for the CE pre-order to be fixed then I will buy it there,too!!! :") We have one life, I'm going to live it to the fullest~..

For the love of myself hahaha.. I can't get to gamestop untill some time after 6PM Holy Hell I better get mine Gawd Damn itss
CE!! All Duh Way!!

They aren't set yet.

9. What are the system requirements for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt?

We can’t give you the system requirements because the game is not optimized yet. The optimization process is usually the last stage of the project, so we will be able to give you this information closer to the launch in February 2015.

see the faq http://www.gog.com/thewitcher3/en

Do you think that the recommended system requirements of Watch Dogs are enough? I'm just about to buy new parts so that's why I'm asking.

Top Bottom