The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release date set for 24th of February, pre-orders start!

+
Preordered on GOG minute after the conference finished. Even tho I dont have a problem with the price standard price was a bit high.

(...)
The release date of the game is set for the 24th of February, 2015. The game will be available in the following languages: English, Polish, German, French, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese and Japanese (full voiceover); Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Hungarian, Latin America Spanish, Korean (subtitles).

Geralt speaking in Portuguese? CDPR, can you be any more COOL? :)
Really curious about this. I'll be playing this game at least 4 times then, 2 in portuguese, 2 in English. At least.

There, now I'm excited like a 13 years old for this game, thanks. Except it's for adults, which is great. ;)

Hi, im from Spain and i would like to know, how much will be collectors edition, and when its going to be possible to pre-order it.(for xbox one).

Cant wait till february 2015!!!!

Last edited:
Do you think that the recommended system requirements of Watch Dogs are enough? I'm just about to buy new parts so that's why I'm asking.

I don't know the specs for watch dogs but wait until next year with your hardware update. It doesn't make any sense to buy a machine now for a game which comes out in 8 months

That trailer is amazing and reveals way too much stuff... I feel spoiled! Both in the good and bad sense, but mainly good.

Now the one thing that would REALLY make my day is the release of a high-quality downloadable version of it. Hint hint :D

And i dont understand this:

The game will be available in the following languages: English, Polish, German, French, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese and Japanese (full voiceover); Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Hungarian, Latin America Spanish, Korean (subtitles).

are you serious??? Im spanish, and its ok because i dont care about playing game in english, but.... you translate voices to BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE, and NOT Spanish???????? Really???????? that must be a joke LOL

Availability of Collector's Edition in US?

I went to the pre-order page as soon as it was announced today during the stream, and there didn't seem to be an option to buy the game if I said I lived in the US. Granted, I still won't buy it till I have an extra $150 I'm willing to part with (and I wouldn't even consider spending that much if it were for anyone other than CD Projekt), but is there any word on if/when it will become available over in the states?

Last edited:
Preordered on GOG minute after the conference finished. Even tho I dont have a problem with the price standard price was a bit high.
$150 bucks aint shit man. It's Way worth it, just look at what we are getting bro.
Hell I would pay more but whatever... this is perfect if you ask me for the all the years of hard work CDPR put into all these goodies for us!!!
Non of us really know how many people died to make this game now do we. LOL.. R.I.P. ;)

I went to the pre-order page as soon as it was announced today during the stream, and there didn't seem to be an option to buy the game if I said I lived in the US. Granted, I still won't buy it till I have an extra $150 I'm willing to part with (and I wouldn't even consider spending that much if it were for anyone other than CD Projekt), but is there any word on if/when it will become available over in the states?

Should be available soon enough:

Regarding the Collector's Edition, some stores are still updating their offers so tomorrow and over the weekend there should be some new listings. Please keep checking. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi All,

First time poster, long time fan. Just wanted to say I stayed up for the announcement (4am here in Australia) and was blown away. I've already pre-ordered the CE! :)
After seeing the Griffon statue can I please make a request for a Griffon wallpaper? :D Can't wait for this experience, thanks once again CD ProjeKt Red!

24th of february; 4 days before my birthday... Thank you so much CDPR, for now I know exactly what present do I want.
P.S.: The trailer is... It just takes away any word I could use to describe it.

"Is the pre-order delivery of the physical CE will be avaible all all over the world ? ( Particulary Brasil =P? ) "

I second that.

Last edited:
I don't know the specs for watch dogs but wait until next year with your hardware update. It doesn't make any sense to buy a machine now for a game which comes out in 8 months
Processor (CPU)
3.5 GHz Intel Core i7 3700
4.0 GHz AMD FX-8350
System Memory
8GB RAM
Video Card* (GPU)
nVidia GeForce GT600-series
AMD Radeon HD7000-series

Witcher 3 can't get higher, can it? 8 months of optimization after all.

Top Bottom