The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release date set for 24th of February, pre-orders start!

+
Already Best Seller PC game in Amazon.....

But to me is horrible... I'm only in Spain, 2 or thousand miles of distance by land....

Odd.

Just be patient. I think they'll fix it in the coming days -- this seems to always happen with regard to new listings on Amazon. I encountered the same problem with the Dark Souls 2 CE; the description said that it could be shipped Internationally, but I was unable to add it to my order until a few days later.

Yes, That's why I've try to order it but in the last check, when I click Confirmation key the tell me that.

6000+ pre-orders of CE already in Poland.
Question is how many CE's there will be worldwide since figures are hand made?

Probably more retailers will set up offers today / this week as CDPR said.

Q: Amazon.uk isnt shipping to spain?

Also 3 Amazon distribution centers opening in Poland this year (August)

Already Best Seller PC game in Amazon.....

But to me is horrible... I'm only in Spain, 2 or thousand miles of distance by land....

From Spain, use Amazon.co.uk instead! That also saves money on shipping costs and import taxes.

I guess they will ship it to Spain when Amazon.es have the confirmation that this product will be send to Spanish Amazon storages....

The collector's edition only costs half as much in Poland as it does in the UK. I live in the UK, but I am Polish and can ask friends from the homeland to get it for me and then send it here. So exited about this! :D

When I make the pre-order in Amazon.co they tell they cannot ship to my adress.
When I make a Search of Witcher 3, The: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition in Amazon.es the game doesn't appear.

Last edited:
When I make the pre-order inAmazon.co the tell they cannot ship to y adress.
When I make a Search of Witcher 3, The: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition inAmazon.es the game doesn't appear.

When I type "the witcher 3 wild hunt", I can see the collector's edition for every platform. Don't know about shipping though, should be possible...

hi
why cant i order from your site ? it doesn't respond ... or when could i start the order ... (sory for my english )

After a little pre order work:

PC CE edition, check.
Ps4 standard, check.
GoG edition, check.

Hopefully my hoarder spirit reminds me to go see about the pre order poster today.

Edit: And good on Cdpr for releasing the real artbook instead of giving us a bite size one and selling the real one separately. Good to see they'll keep up the tradition of cutting down many trees for the standard too.

Last edited:
guys from Slovakia,where are you getting it? oh,and btw, anybody knows why is the polish version from cdp.pl just 350zl what is app 85€? or the better question would be,why is it more expensive from the other stores?

hi
why cant i order from your site ? it doesn't respond ... or when could i start the order ... (sory for my english )

I assume you mean buy.thewitcher.com?

1. Select the edition you want (standard or CE)
2. Select the Platform you want (Xbox One, PS4 or PC)
3. Below the <Pre-Order> button there are 2 lines that say:
"shopping set to [country]" and "Want to shop from another country?"
If the Pre-Order button doesn't do anything, then that means no retailers have been confirmed for your country as of this moment (they may still be working on that). You can click on the "Want to shop from another country" line to see which retailers in which countries are confirmed at the moment. If you want to buy from a retailer in your own country, then I am afraid patience is the only option...

oh,and btw, anybody knows why is the polish version from cdp.pl just 350zl what is app 85€? or the better question would be,why is it more expensive from the other stores?

Apparently 85€ in Poland is already a LOT of money, so they're trying to keep prices there as low as possible. Then again, the same probably applies for Slovakia. Also, Polish people are ordering it directly from CD Projekt themselves. Taking out distributors and retailers in other countries (who all want to make a profit as well) as well as international shipping methods apparently amounts to quite a big save...

Last edited:
Ah well, thanks for trying :(

(Yup, wichat, me too)

Surely, you can have a trusted member from this site have it shipped to them and then they can ship to you guys that can not get it direct. In fact I would be more than willing to do it for you Ms. Dragonbird. I have no issue giving you a phone call, giving you a copy of my id, my 2 email addresses, have a skype conversation et....c to prove my worth/honesty etc.... This is a genuine offer not only to you but anybody that needs help securing a w3 ce. I will send it to you by your preferred shipper and I will make sure it is well protected. I just ordered mine from gamestop. I like the extra content that game stop gives. A witcher medallion key chain(sweet) and an extra poster!!!!! awesome

Last edited:
Apparently 85€ in Poland is already a LOT of money, so they're trying to keep prices there as low as possible. Then again, the same probably applies for Slovakia. Also, Polish people are ordering it directly from CD Projekt themselves. Taking out distributors and retailers in other countries (who all want to make a profit as well) as well as international shipping methods apparently amounts to quite a big save...

Well, I have finally found it at one retailer here but he sells the game also for 135€. And if there is a 50€ provision for the retailer, what seems like a really huge one to me, I might as well start thinking about buying just the digital version or the standard edition where the difference is just 10€ when ordering it from cdp.pl

Last edited:
Well, I have finally found it at one retailer here but he sells the game also for 135€. And if there is a 50€ provision for the retailer, what seems like a really huge one to me, I might as well start thinking about buying just the digital version or the standard edition

It's definitely not 50€ for the retailer. Part of the costs is shipping the game from the factory or from storage in Poland to your country (by train/plane/truck or whatever - ie the transport or postal company), part of the money goes to the company (distributor) that imports the game in your country (which usually isn't the retailer), part of the money goes to the distributor. Each of these companies want to make a profit. And then part goes to local taxes in your country.

It's definitely not 50€ for the retailer. Part of the costs is shipping the game from the factory or from storage in Poland to your country (by train/plane/truck or whatever - ie the transport or postal company), part of the money goes to the company (distributor) that imports the game in your country (which usually isn't the retailer), part of the money goes to the distributor, and part goes to local taxes in your country. Each of these want to make a profit.

Hm,yeah,you are most probably right. I almost forgot what kind of world we live in today...... the world where CDPR makes the best games on the planet :D

Top Bottom