The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release date set for 24th of February, pre-orders start!

+
I found it!
A big store here in Greece(plaisio.gr) has the CE for pre order for 139 euros.Needless to say that i immediately pre ordered it.
February is so far away..........

I pre-ordered the standard edition from a local retailer that gives you a poster, a steel case and a keyring (poorman's medallion I guess :p) as a bonus. Nice deal I'd say! (It's a bit more expensive than on GOG, though.)

Last edited:
I live in Greece too,good job with the preorder,i preordered it on GOG because i knew i couldn't afford a CE ;P

I hope the CE include dices again!!
i´m a rpgamer tabletop gamer too and the CE from TW2 was so awesome... did you will include dices?

Where can I make the pre-order of the CE in Spain?

Sorry, what?

It launches on the 24th, but he keeps saying the 25th. They just announced the date days before E3 mind you so it should be real fresh in his mind. That's on top of the many discussions I'm sure the team has had on the release date, so it should be pretty much cemented in his head by now. Pretty unprofessional.

Maybe, but I'm not the indicated persone to answer that. Maybe one authorized REDpeople could say somethig about this.

It launches on the 24th, but he keeps saying the 25th. They just announced the date days before E3 mind you so it should be real fresh in his mind. That's on top of the many discussions I'm sure the team has had on the release date, so it should be pretty much cemented in his head by now. Pretty unprofessional.

You realise how much work he has to do and oversee? That and he's speaking a second language that he probably doesn't converse in as much as Polish. So it's possible he made a mistake because he's speaking non-native English or completely exhausted from his workload.

It's real easy to call someone unprofessional when you're not doing their job.

You realise how much work he has to do and oversee? That and he's speaking a second language that he probably doesn't converse in as much as Polish. So it's possible he made a mistake because he's speaking non-native English or completely exhausted from his workload.

It's real easy to sling that word around.
John Mamais is American. :p

Yeah, it pretty much does. So the guy got the dates mixed up, big deal... These guys barely sleep during E3, so it's understandable.

Exactly. Shit happens, mistakes happen, we're all human. Except you, you bear. Just like me not knowing Mamais was American. I assume Cdpr to be purely full of Poles. :p

The Witcher 3 CE's availability in BRASIL

Dear CD Projekt RED, I've been asking you everywhere - multiple emails, including that of Mr. Marcin Momot, twitter, facebook and even through a support ticket at GOG.com, which ironically were the only ones to actually answer me, politely telling me the obvious - it was none of their business; to be fair, I also asked a major retailer here and they replied they did would try to get the information from their supplier (good luck).

This is sad and angers me, only the ones not directly involved replied (and quickly), including a random person who replied to one of my inquiries and encouraged me to ask here and I hate creating accounts and forums, which upsets me even more, but here I am.

All I'm asking is if The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition will be available in Brasil? I don't even need or want a "Sorry, but no", just tell me "No" or, better yet, "Yes".

It somewhat puzzles me that you will fully localize the game in pt-br, but seem to think it's OK we have to pay more than $330 dollars for the CE if we decide to import it because if we can buy a PS4, here in Brasil, for U$1800, what are measly U$300? And this is a ballpark figure from Amazon, which in the brief moment it had the CE Amazon wouldn't ship it to Brasil.

Through Gamestop, it costs even more and will take longer to arrive because at Amazon we can pay the taxes in advance, so the whole process is sped up, meaning we would have it in last week of March or early April through Amazon or later than that through Gamestop and in my experience, paying for the most expensive shipping option doesn't really translate to faster shipping, maybe a week less.

And let's not even talk about getting it from somewhere else.

View attachment 3973

PS. BTW, as I'm already here, if you're really going to dub the game in portuguese, please, do a great job. Do not listen to naysayers, the quality of the dubbing will only depend on the amount of effort you put into it. It's a matter of hiring a great studio, great dubbers (Brasil has amazing people), have a great direction and we'll have nothing but a a great localization and praise.

However, If you hire a lousy studio and have 6 dubbers to do all the voices to all the characters only from some text transcripts, without them having ever seeing the game, the scenes or any context you can't reasonably expect to have a great work.

Attachments

• Brasil.jpg
    Brasil.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 33
Dear CD Projekt RED, I've been asking you everywhere - multiple emails, including that of Mr. Marcin Momot, twitter, facebook and even through a support ticket at GOG.com, which ironically were the only ones to actually answer me, politely telling me the obvious - it was none of their business; to be fair, I also asked a major retailer here and they replied they did would try to get the information from their supplier (good luck).

This is sad and angers me, only the ones not directly involved replied (and quickly), including a random person who replied to one of my inquiries and encouraged me to ask here and I hate creating accounts and forums, which upsets me even more, but here I am.

All I'm asking is if The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition will be available in Brasil? I don't even need or want a "Sorry, but no", just tell me "No" or, better yet, "Yes".

It somewhat puzzles me that you will fully localize the game in pt-br, but seem to think it's OK we have to pay more than $330 dollars for the CE if we decide to import it because if we can buy a PS4, here in Brasil, for U$1800, what are measly U$300? And this is a ballpark figure from Amazon, which in the brief moment it had the CE Amazon wouldn't ship it to Brasil.

Through Gamestop, it costs even more and will take longer to arrive because at Amazon we can pay the taxes in advance, so the whole process is sped up, meaning we would have it in last week of March or early April through Amazon or later than that through Gamestop and in my experience, paying for the most expensive shipping option doesn't really translate to faster shipping, maybe a week less.

And let's not even talk about getting it from somewhere else.

kl4user, it will be released by WB Games in Brazil. Let´s hope they are releasing the CE. Or we will have to buy from specialized stores.

Top Bottom