The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release date set for 24th of February, pre-orders start!

+
I just preordered the CE for Xbox One and the digital Version from GOG several days ago. The Pre-Order Content ist just awesome and I'm really curios what else will be added till release next year. *hoping for some more music-tracks* ^^

Hello, are there any chance of extending quantity of CE for Russia? Preorder gathering was closed in just 3 days in 1C-SoftClub store.

Good news for the Dutch (and Belgian) people... TW3 CE is now available for pre-order from Bol.com!
Be sure to get your orders in before they run out of stock!

Witcher 3 Limited Edition

Sorry if it was asked elsethere, I couldn't find. Is CD Projekt planing to release something like Witcher 2: Dark Edition for the Witcher 3? I'm curious because collector's edition is already sold out in my country and it seems the company will have trouble with supplying everyone wishing it. I think it could be a good alternative and it would cost less (as many are cmplaining about CE price).
So even if CD Projekt isn't prepared to answer yet, maybe we could discuss what could be included in such edition?

Sorry if it was asked elsethere, I couldn't find. Is CD Projekt planing to release something like Witcher 2: Dark Edition for the Witcher 3? I'm curious because collector's edition is already sold out in my country and it seems the company will have trouble with supplying everyone wishing it. I think it could be a good alternative and it would cost less (as many are cmplaining about CE price).
So even if CD Projekt isn't prepared to answer yet, maybe we could discuss what could be included in such edition?
No, there will only be the standard edition and the CE at release. That was already confirmed by CDPR.

Thank you for your answer. I guess there will be nothing like that until enhanced edition release. Will put my hopes on it then.

It's possible but I wouldn't get my hopes up too much since all three platforms are simultaneously releasing and the Dark Edition was for the later 360 release. It's also possible that they might release new batches of collector's editions since their selling so fast, unless they want to keep it limited.

There's also the possibility of getting on Ebay at a later date. I got the W2 collector edition sealed for only $100US about two years ago.

W3 Retail Language versions

If i buy the game in Czech Republic will i be able to play with polish voice-over and czech subtitles?
Here in CZ and Slovakia we love Polish dubbing in Witcher.

If i buy the game in Czech Republic will i be able to play with polish voice-over and czech subtitles?
Here in CZ and Slovakia we love Polish dubbing in Witcher.

It's probably safe to assume that the answer will be yes - the previous games both allowed this.

Collectors edition without the statue?

My question is the same as the title: Will there be a witcher 3 collectors edition where the statue is not included. Would like very much to get the collectors edition but that statue drives the price up too high. I think an extra 100 dollar ( 80 euro ) version of the game that includes all the cards, amulet, map, artbook but not the statue would be great.

Last edited:
Greece here!!

I just pre-ordered the CE. This is my favourite videogame and when the time is right, I'll play all TW games till the end of TW3 to feel its magic.

I wish it had Greek subs, since I'm translating the whole TW wiki there.

Greece here!!

I just pre-ordered the CE. This is my favourite videogame and when the time is right, I'll play all TW games till the end of TW3 to feel its magic.

I wish it had Greek subs, since I'm translating the whole TW wiki there.

There have been some fan made subs on the previous games, so maybe if we assemble a team, we could do it. Have a Red Point for the wiki effort.

There have been some fan made subs on the previous games, so maybe if we assemble a team, we could do it. Have a Red Point for the wiki effort.

What you say is similar with the STS (Steam Translation Server), where all the fans who love Steam translate it and Valve's games. There's also an official Greek STS group there, resulting the official Greek languaged Steam and some games (Half Life 1, as example). I have translated 95% of the HL2 episodes all alone, while the rest of the peeps were focused with CS: GO. We can do it.

For that to happen, we'll need the whole TW game's texts before we translate it and check for grammar mistakes before have it officially done. After we do the final check, we can send it back to the CDP guys to implement it. ;) In Steam, they used such method in their site, which translates each dialogue/thought per time.

For that part, we need a selected group of jobs:

Translators: Those who have lower and above level of English knowledge to translate it into Greek.
Authors: Those with the Greek Philosophy knowledge to help us out with the checkings. I can help out, because I'm going to a school for beginner authors to expand my knowledge before completing my own books in Greek language.
Admininstrative Author: This one is a special case, because he does the final check before sending it back to the devs to implement it.

;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom