The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release date set for 24th of February, pre-orders start!

+
This game looks like it is going to be the best RPG ever!

It looks and it smells and it touches and it tastes and it sounds....

wait?

I've said tastes?

I'm kidding :p

It tastes too.... good ;)

It looks and it smells and it touches and it tastes and it sounds....
wait? I've said tastes?
I'm kidding :p
It tastes too.... good ;)

*hands her some alioli*

..buen provecho!

But do me the favor and stay away from my Collectors Edition.
I don't want it to be eaten~

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Collectors Edition Preorder

Good evening. I'am a fan of Witcher tittle and obviously I have waited to preorder the third part of my favourite game. But I was really disappointed when I discover that it's impossible to order Collectors Edition from Ukraine also there are no ability to order any retail edition of Withcer 3 from Ukraine.
So I have a question.
Will it be able to bye Collectors edition(particularly for PS4) in Ukraine?
P.S. I really hope that it will, in other way I'll be very offended.

What's up with the game maps that are shown in the screenshots and in the unboxing video? Are those final? They are so unlike everything we have seen so far.

Does anyone know if CDPR said anything about pre-orders for digital versions for consoles? I´m thinking if I´d rather get the game for PC or PS4, and I want to see the options available.
Sorry if it´s already been asked.

Does anyone know if CDPR said anything about pre-orders for digital versions for consoles? I´m thinking if I´d rather get the game for PC or PS4, and I want to see the options available.
Sorry if it´s already been asked.

No, there's been no announcement yet.

A small little difference, but I'm glad nothing has change ;)

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Nudity, Strong Language, Strong Sexual Content, Use of Drugs

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - ESRB RATING PENDING to MATURE with Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Nudity, Strong Language, Strong Sexual Content, Use of Drugs. May contain content inappropriate for children.

Hopefully that'll stop parents from stupidly buying the game for their 13 year olds then complaining about the content and yelling from the rooftops to ban it!

I'm not holding my breath...

But some adults are more childish than most children., and the problems are not with their children but with themselves.

Just pre-ordered it from GOG.com. Don't have Windows PC to play it on, but I'll cross that bridge (build a gaming rig) when I get there (it comes out).

Yeah that correlates with what my guys at EB is saying. If it's not up by this Friday/Next Monday; then Canada got shafted.

Let's hope that isn't the case and taht EB is just being slow/lazy.

Well it's Tuesday, and no CE version at futureshop, best buy or ebgames :(
Glad I ordered from Gamestop US

Just pre-ordered it from GOG.com. Don't have Windows PC to play it on, but I'll cross that bridge (build a gaming rig) when I get there (it comes out).
As you seem to come from Mac, I can only say "congratulations", and welcome (in advance) to the world of unedulcorated and proper gaming (well, that's more for consoles, though), even more so as you chose what should be the only true way of gaming: DRM-free (and don't anybody dare getting me started on why the pseudo "drm-free" of Steam is a -double- aberration) ;]

As you seem to come from Mac, I can only say "congratulations", and welcome (in advance) to the world of unedulcorated and proper gaming (well, that's more for consoles, though), even more so as you chose what should be the only true way of gaming: DRM-free (and don't anybody dare getting me started on why the pseudo "drm-free" of Steam is a -double- aberration) ;]

Played 1 & 2 on my MBP, but 2 really lagged. Thought about saving-up and getting a spec'ed out MBP for around $3,000 and Bootcamp it, but figure I should just spend around $1,000 to build a rig and wait for my current MBP to get too old then replace it in a year or two. That way I can upgrade my gaming rig in the future, but you can't upgrade MBP's.

EDIT: Got the great deal because both 1 & 2 from GOG.

EDIT2: Hopefully there'll be a way to buy a Witcher wolf necklace.

Last edited:
Top Bottom