The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release date set for 24th of February, pre-orders start!

+
Just to check here as well, I checked my retailer today where I placed the order for my PC collector's edition but now it says it's no longer availible. The retailer doesn't reply so does this mean Namco Bandai again can't deliver the promised amount of retail copies of the CE in the Netherlands?

We are thrilled to announce the content of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector’s Edition, reveal details about pre-orders, and launch a new trailer, full of epic in-game footage showing previously-unseen game features.
Any time frame regarding the news about the Linux version? That Steam first page banner was nice but no CDP official info yet? Maybe I've missed it.
In the mean time this means no pre-order for me, not knowing what version ( box, gog, steam ) supports Linux for sure ( Witcher3 does NOT have a Linux logo in the Steam page by the way ) and not knowing what porting path was taken ( WINE-like-eON? native? yeah, Witcher 2 on Linux is STILL pretty broken and no CDP official info there either after 1 1/2 month :( ).

Last edited:
Witcher 3 PS4 digital version PSN

Hi CD PROJEKT RED,please tell me, I would very much like to know whether the game is sold Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in digital form on the PSN on PS4? would love to have your game has been digitally on PS4 on PSN,thank you so much in advance.

There is a lot of incentive to buy TW3 physical release though.

You get the Soundtrack and some nice stuff.Don't miss out on them when you pay the same price.
Its an amazing deal that other companies would charge you collector's edition premium price but CDPR is including this in the standard edition.

Hi CD PROJEKT RED,please tell me, I would very much like to know whether the game is sold Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in digital form on the PSN on PS4? would love to have your game has been digitally on PS4 on PSN,thank you so much in advance.

There's only been a physical version announced.
Aren't there DRM issues if it's on PSN? If so, I think that would make it unlikely that they'll release a digital version.

There's only been a physical version announced.
Aren't there DRM issues if it's on PSN? If so, I think that would make it unlikely that they'll release a digital version.
I would like a digtal download too on next gen, TW2 was digital on 360;)
It's a nice back up in case your disc ever gets scratched or warped.

Bad news! Gamestop.es closes its doors in Spain. They cancel my pre-order, among other costumer. And that happens in the worst moment for me :(

hey guys! Your website page of PC pre-order still has Gamestop as the unique supplier of the Spanish CE :( ergo... Spain has no supplier!

Top Bottom