The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – VGX Trailer . Watch Here

+
Cormacolindor said:
For the love of God, show us so REAL, uninterrupted gameplay, I am seriously bummed by this and I really hate it when developers make trailers like these. Please don't tell me we won't know anything about the game till 1 month before release.

It is looking like that, only the press gets to see a decent amount of gameplay, we have to make the best of 1 minute bits. I understood the reason for it 6 months ago, the game was still a very early alpha after all, but what is the excuse now? After seeing those tidbits I would say that the game is ready to be shown off in detail.

I am not whining and hope I do not come across in that way, but the amount of footage/information thus far is very scarce and dissapointing.

I'm guessing they're waiting for the right time, and want to make it look real good and have it be an accurate representation of the final product. Remember the early demo of TW2? It was a far cry from the final game, so maybe it's something like that they're trying to get around.
But still, I think most of us agree that that doesn't change that we'd like to see some gameplay sooner rather than later.

Daywalker30 said:
but the video quality doesn't seem to look that much better than from the gametrailers.

This is the best quality that I've found for now:
http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/37258-video-download-center-for-tw3/

frynse said:
I think most of us agree that that doesn't change that we'd like to see some gameplay sooner rather than later.

I too share your thirst for new materials. but the fact is that releasing gameplay footage too soon would result in waves of complains.

BlackLeopard said:
I too share your thirst for new materials. but the fact is that releasing gameplay footage too soon would result in waves of complains.
True. But complainers gonna complain.

Damn can't stop watching it. Its over 9000 replays now!

2 sad things: 1.to short 2. no Ciri

frynse said:
Watching this really reminded me how anxious I am to see how they'll tie up the whole wild hunt arc. There's so many things that need to be resolved like what their ultimate purpose is, what the hell happened while Geralt was with them and how he escaped, and why they're so interested in Geralt.
If done delicately, I'm sure it'll be great, but I'm also nervous they'll do something silly and cliche like have them invade the world near the end, or proclaim that Geralt is "the chosen one", or worst of all, do something stupid like ME3 where their motivations make zero sense.

Hopefully it's just me being paranoid from having been disappointed by other games recently.

I'd say they are looking for Ciri. But where is she? I can imagine her to have a baby and raise it on the Camelot with that knight. Not really. More likely she would find out, it not life for her to have a true family and she is maybe somewhere with Yenenfer.

Nice trailer!

That city looks magnificent

atc said:
I can only hope this is one of the normal cities because i would be sad if what we saw was indeed novigrad
Uhh, why? This shows on only a portion of the city. How do you know if it's "too small"? I also thought for a moment if that city could be Vizima as first I thought some streets could look like in tw1 but I'm not sure.

Who made the music (very awesome theme)? Is this all in-game footage? Also - HYPE!

I am really curious how they are not going to make the Wild Hunt a believable foe. Although they look really cool, they sound more like some Warcraft villain.

I also really like the middle-eastern vibe to the music.

Cormacolindor said:
I am really curious how they are not going to make the Wild Hunt a believable for. Although they look really cool, they sound more like some Warcraft villain.

I also really like the middle-eastern vibe to the music.
Well, I think the Wild Hunt is based pretty much on the books. There should be enough information about them in there so wheter the books make them unbelievable or not, it's not that much up to CDPRED..? I haven't read all the books though.

Great trailer! Amazing art direction, especially in the city, and the country side looks just gorgeous!
The music also made me recall one of the very first trailers for Dragon Age: Origins, namely the cinematic one with the Warden going to his last battle.

Sorry CDPR but i was disappointed with the scene.
Please do not go the Hollywood way, what you did in the past was way better than this scene unless there is an extended version.

Top Bottom