The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - VGX Trailer

+
AgentBlue said:
Can I just add one last bit about the eyes? Is it just me or the perspective is off? It's as though Geralt is slightly cockeyed. Might have something to do with the way eyes are just painted in.

Thanks for the tip. Keep them coming.

lets face it, geralt is a monster hunter constantly under the weather. he is not going to look like a super model. most likely, his eyes and his face is messed up and crooked.

I dont see a problem with older Geralt having grey hair.. If someone would like to change the color to snow white, game should allow the player to dye and change the hair style it in the barber shop.

When I think of someone having pure white or dye hair blonde or blue, I imagine anime cartoons like dragon ball or other spiky hair series.

If a lowly modder can do it, so can CDPR. His hair is supposed to be white, not greyish with dark streaks.

slimgrin said:
If a lowly modder can do it, so can CDPR. His hair is supposed to be white, not greyish with dark streaks.
You wish your hair would be always the same colour but tough, they wont last long. You will get older one day. So the beard has to be white as well.. good idea Santa.

I hope after all the criticism of Geralt's hair in TW2 and now will prompt the team to make more whitish hair.

At the same time I can understand the reluctance. Long white hair is very easily associated with JRPGs and similar games, and with TW3 having a big hype and attracting new people, the team may want to avoid giving the wrong first impression.

slimgrin said:

Of course, they could do this. The only problem was that it just looked terrible, so they decided to give Geralt more greyish hair in order to balance it out.

Last edited:
I've created an account, clicked on the download button but it just fails to load. Don't see an option for bittorrent either despite the site 'recommending' for it.

But is this legit? Coz I haven't seen an uncompressed copy of those two anywhere

Huh, they are legit but I guess they removed them for some reason? I know I downloaded the uncompressed versions from there before.

Yup, Gamersyde is a place to go if you want uncompressed trailers, gameplays and screenshots. I noticed recently that there is something going on with their servers - some videos are no longer available. All my trailers of TW3 are from there and they look sooo much better than anything on YouTube.

Top Bottom