The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - VGX Trailer

+
HomemComH said:
It looks like someone applied a sharpening filter on them.

CDPR has a weird hard-on for the sharpening filter, I hope they'll let us disable it.

What would be the difference with a pic with no usage of a sharpening filter, is there a way to get a comparison with the Witcher pictures?

My reaction: Oh, it's over already?

Fine, no extensive gameplay footage this year, Christmas and all, but starting next year I expect some juicy details, guys!

sidspyker said:
Not to sound rude but those screenshots look rather... sharpened.

I thought that too, but a while ago I played the video on full hd 107cm tv and guess what. My chin fell to my feets. It look GORGEOUS. I've NEVER seen so beautiful ingame scenes. It is completely diferent than on pc monitor.

NO NO NO NO NO. This is just madness. How is this amount of detail even possible. Look into his eye. Am I the only one who can see tears there?

Saoe said:
[...]
Let's start the Hype train!
The lyrics of Guns'n'Roses is very fitting here.

I'm on the hypetrain
Bottoms up
I'm on the hypetrain
Fill my cup
I'm on the hypetrain
Ready to crash and burn
I never learn
I'm on the hypetrain
I love that stuff
I'm on the hypetrain
I can never get enough
I'm on the hypetrain
Never to return - no

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qyf8oRF6Trg[/media]

Yes! Thanks for the HD version, much appreciated!

Fuck me I love the trailer so much. Short and sweet baby. I've said that so many times now, I'm annoying myself! But it's true. It doesn't overstay its welcome nor ruin anything by spoiling the plot. Awesomesauce. Can't wait!

:D

CD Project RED,are you freeking kidding me&what a piece of sh*t you show to us?It is TOO SHORT trailer.Where is the video with 10 minutes gameplay?I am apologies for my bad emotions,but its not enough not just for me,but to everyone fans.We are suffering about that :(

Borynsky said:
CD Project RED,are you freeking kidding me&what a piece of sh*t you show to us?It is TOO SHORT trailer.Where is the video with 10 minutes gameplay?I am apologies for my bad emotions,but its not enough not just for me,but to everyone fans.We are suffering about that :(/>

Cool

MM360 said:
<p><span id="docs-internal-guid-50fea7b5-d6bd-b9d4-4598-1d8a8d0dcb63">
<p dir="ltr"><span>We have released a brand new trailer showing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in action! The </span><span>VGX Gameplay </span><span>Trailer offers an extended peak into the adventure that awaits in the third installment of The Witcher saga. Also, we are very excited to provide a glimpse into some of the new music direction for this 3rd and final installment in the Witcher series with the VGX Gameplay Trailer. Portions of the music in the game will focus on the raw emotion of traditional Slavic instruments and songs to convey the brutality and violence of the world. To achieve this goal the audio team has been recording using traditional and historic instruments with amazing bands like "Percival", who are masters in this area, to achieve a truly authentic and powerful sound.</span></p>
</span></p>
<p>Watch the trailer <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqQ3LeBgGDM" target="_blank">here</a> and let us know what you think about it in the comments below!</p>
<p>P.S. <a href="http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/www/thewitcher/files/download/The Witcher 3 - VGX Trailer_h264_1080p30_5.1.mp4" target="_blank">Here's the link</a> to the HD version.</p>

NNNNNO!
You cannot release such a gorgeous thing and say "PREORDERING NOT YET READY"! it's a half-Xmas present />

CD Project RED,give a present for us about 10 minutes of gameplay video,because Merry christmas and New Year are very close.Be a GOOD Santa Claus and give for us this present.PLEEEEEEEASE!

Borynsky said:
CD Project RED,give a present for us about 10 minutes of gameplay video,because Merry christmas and New Year are very close.Be a GOOD Santa Claus and give for us this present.PLEEEEEEEASE!

Constantly bitching will not do any good. I'm pretty sure they want to show more, but after all, there's a thing called marketing.
We'll get more when they feel the time is right, even though I want more, gameplay walkthroughs and stuff, we'll just have to be patient.

I think the PR train is just about right . Not giving away too much too early . What they are showing is just enough to keep us wanting more . After all we have 9 months give or take a month or two to go . I just don`t want to see too much too soon and spoil it all .

New trailer, though short, is fantastic! I really liked three things in it.
Firstly, the way village looks. I mean the pictures on the entrance on one of the huts there and how the hut look liked altogether. People etc.

Secondly, if I jugded correctly Novigrad is going to be a BIG place after all. And full of things to go to as well!

Thirdly, the physics, fur in the opening scenes seemed bristling on the wing so naturaly. Moreover, the way models behaved inthe fights(ard throwing ppl away was great).

There`s only one thing that I disliked in the trailer. It`s how the wraiths look. Come on!They suppose to be elves :(/> . Full plate armors, GO ON, are you serious CDPR!? :(/>

Top Bottom