The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - VGX Trailer

+
Och CDPR ! I had been planning to use Naglfar in a TW3 mod, ever since I first saw Geralt in a boat !

But you guys will use it better, no doubt... can't wait :)

Took these caps with KMPlayer. :D

"To achieve this goal the audio team has been recording using traditional and historic instruments with amazing bands like 'Percival', who are masters in this area, to achieve a truly authentic and powerful sound."

You're goddamn right!

sidspyker said:
"To achieve this goal the audio team has been recording using traditional and historic instruments with amazing bands like 'Percival', who are masters in this area, to achieve a truly authentic and powerful sound."

You're goddamn right!

I don't know where to start, the trailer completely blew me away.

The visual design of the Wild Hunt armors and weapons is simply amazing,
and CDPR gets a big thumbs up for the Naglfar reference.

I also loved the soundtrack, it's not the usual epic orchestral mix every game has,
but it still creates an epic feeling with few but atmospheric instruments.

:p

I saw the trailer like 6 times on youtube and gametrailers, and even though I felt excited I got the feeling that something I was missing, Then I downloaded the HD version.... and HOLY S#@4 MOTHER F~#@ CHRIST. I play battlefield 4, arkham origins, metro and I have seen killzone shadows fall and the other games but this simply has the best graphics I have seen so far! The flur engine, all the tesselattion, is gonna be amazing!

I sincerely would like to thank you CD Projekt team for your human policies. I read news about EA not wanting to be "the worst rated company" even though they have millions and millions and do this games full of bugs, drm and dlcs. And everytime I read anything about you guys is a good new.

I will keep my eye on Cyberpunk 2077 but please, even though this might be the last game of Geralt of Rivia, remember that his world is big and there are other witchers you can make games about (Lambert seems to have a badass dark story to tell).

Resuming: Congratulations, I will buy the game the first day, and eep the amazing work!

GeraltofCyrodiil said:
I didn't edit any of the above screenshots.
/>
Well I'm still download it but I said it because some players MPC-HC for example, which I use has a sharpening filter I was thinking maybe what you used it might have it enabled if it has the feature.

Thansk for providing us with a direct link to an uncompressed version A part of the extreme compression youtube uses, 1080p videos can't be downloaded from there since 2 months ago aprox.

Top Bottom