The Witcher 3 Wishlist

+
Of course it will take itself seriously, GTA games are satire, this isn't.

Yeah let's not go there comparing these two.. I just ment all that seriousness might get a little overwhelming after 100 hours or so. But I'm waiting to be wrong about this :)

Yeah let's not go there comparing these two.. I just ment all that seriousness might get a little overwhelming after 100 hours or so. But I'm waiting to be wrong about this :)

I wouldn't worry too much about it. From what has been said, it seems like it's still going to have its dark humor intact, supposedly more so than in the previous games. But it's certainly not going to delve into direct satire.

Request/Question : Is there a binocular/scope item for closer examination in TW3?

I was hoping CDPR would add such an item as the one found in the souls series.

It would be a great way to observe the amazing detail in the world by changing perspective into a closer one when using that item.

Is this in the game ? Is it possible to add it in at some point ? :)

:look::look::look::look:

... If you are trying to look at breasts with them just like in Dark Souls, I think you are out of luck.
They just took some inspirition from Dark Souls... So the breasts are in, binoculars are out.

Then for a more 'in lore' friendly awnser. Geralt has pretty good eyes and ears, i'm guessing he doesn't need any binoculars to see what's comming his way, or to know what's happening in the distance.

Does somebody know if there's gonna be footprints(geralt and his horse)? And if the horse when in full gallop leave a dust trail? I think the second one was in SOD and early materials but in recents materials there's none of those things, if the game doesn't have please CD Projekt, put them, because for me its the only graphical feature that shouldn't have a good reason for been removed ( maybe its late to ask this, but it is my wish) thanks

PS4 Headphones custom audio mode

Has there been any mention of a custom audio mode for the PS4 official headphones? I know a lot of devs don't support it. I just thought there maybe a slim chance Cd Project Red might do.

Would be nice for a Red to comment on this, please, pretty please!

(Seems my topic has been moved to a wish list thread.....er.... thanks. ...)

Last edited:
If The Witcher 3 does but one thing right, I hope it's this.

So I just read through The Sword of Destiny, and as I'm feeling overly emotional, I've decided that the main thing I'm wanting from The Witcher 3 is a small gravestone, in a forest a short walk away from Vizima, marked "Essi Daven." That is all.

I love your idea.
It can be presented as a sort of companion quest from Dandelion, where he and Geralt go to her grave. Dandelion sings his new ballad for her, and Geralt leaves a flower on her grave.
I love personal quests, and especially ones such as these that have meanings. It also would be a way to introduce the new comers to her by having Geralt and Dandelion talk about her on the way.

Well .... this would be awesome yes.... (fuck you btw making me cry :cry:)
But as far as i remember Dandy didn t put up a gravestone... so he only could
show us the place :/

I wish for all NPC's lips to at least move when you talk to them throughout the world, in TW2 on XB360 they didn't.
I also wish to hear tons of new and different voice overs/actors for random NPC's, TW2 had the same voice actors doing everything it seemed lol..
I know a lot has changed since then, but this stuff will improve the game greatly. :)

For executions, it would be good to have the option to turn off the slow motion. I like the close ups and the change in camera frame, but slow motion is not my cup of tea.
On the horse is fine, but elsewhere is kind of over-the-top.

This is a general wishlist for CD Projekt games, but maybe you could add it sometime later in a Patch.

Regarding the dialogue options, I noticed that they don't really show what the main character (i.e. Geralt) are saying.
So maybe you could expand each option and show the exact line which will be spoken? Of course on some timed dialogues it will be difficult to read them all, but on normal non-timed dialogues it would be great to have the option.

https://youtu.be/nYwe_WHARdc?t=3m38s

This is a general wishlist for CD Projekt games, but maybe you could add it sometime later in a Patch.

Regarding the dialogue options, I noticed that they don't really show what the main character (i.e. Geralt) are saying.
So maybe you could expand each option and show the exact line which will be spoken? Of course on some timed dialogues it will be difficult to read them all, but on normal non-timed dialogues it would be great to have the option.

https://youtu.be/nYwe_WHARdc?t=3m38s

This.

Top Bottom