The Witcher 3 Wishlist

+
Native support for Dualshock 4 on PC pleeeease
Very eager to know if this will happen. I'll be using a controller for this game and I personally like the feel of the PS4 controller better than the XboxOne or any other PC controller out there.

Oh and you should add the band Percival to the game, maybe have them wondering around the game world or have them playing music outside of Percival Shuuttenbach's store trying to attract customers.

Last edited:
Gnomes really are just dwarves without the beards, no?
Nooo... What about that David the Gnome cartoon, they are tiny little guys with beards!
This is want comes to mind of gnomes since my childhood, like those famous garden gnome statues.
I want to see them in the game, at the very least an easter egg garden gnome statue quest would be really great!
The classic white beard, red pointy tall hat, blue shirt, red belt, brown pants and tan shoes lol..;)

Last edited:
Man.. I have really good ideas!
Just saying ;)

---------- Updated at 06:59 PM ----------

For executions, it would be good to have the option to turn off the slow motion. I like the close ups and the change in camera frame, but slow motion is not my cup of tea.
On the horse is fine, but elsewhere is kind of over-the-top.
I disagree.. e.g it doesn't get old in games like ME SoM, and besides, in TW3 it's only for the finishers I think. Either way, it can still be very satisfying to do in play. It's one of those cool move tricks and I think it's awesome that time slows down just before the last bandit/monster on screen dies. If you have ever been in a fender bender car accident, it reminds me of such time slowing feelings.
But through their eyes so to speak, you get the sense of their last glimpse just before they die by your hand.
Pretty cool effect if you ask me ;)

Introduction and a idea (maybe not new) i had

Hello Witcher community. I had an account here for several months now and i played all The Witcher games but only today i'm posting here for the first time. I am big fan of the series and i am looking foward to the new and fina chapter of the series.

And yeah here i am in a small country called Portugal waiting for the release :) it's going to be epic!

And i thought of this last night if it wouldn't be cool (for the PS4 or Xbox players) if we could have an app or something on the console menu that would tell us or share with others about our progress in the game, like how many hours we have spent in the Witcher's world, what activities we do the most or not that much, number of deaths, kills, achievemnt progress etc...or just an app that we could have in our phones.

Maybe it's not new and probably isn't but i had to share this that i had in mind for almost 2 days lol.

Any feedback from you here will be appreciated.

I'm so proud that i'm part of this great community.

Phone Apps? No thanks, they've been stupid for every video game they've ever been attached too.

However I totally get what you're saying, and hopefully CDPR will have implemented some kind of "Statistics Page" into TW3 where it tracks various bits of information (Like Dragon's Dogma/RDR) that we can share.
As long as that kind of functionality is in-game, then we don't need any phone app rubbish, you can just come to the forums and join one of the threads that will surely be running and share you stories, statistics, screenshots etc. Worst comes to worst and there's no specific statistics, but you'll still be able to just come share interesting stories, moments, screenshots anyway.

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you as a member. I would strongly doubt the phone app part. There may be some place available for sharing individual game stats like you discuss, but I have not heard of it if it exists. I would expect CDPR would release the general stats of the game after a period of time - like number of games purchased etc. (most companies do that these days).

I wish we console players would have the same hud customization options announced for the PC... will we? I want to believe!!

Dialogues

Please make it possible to save after a dialogue and video right before the beginning of a fight. In case, you need several trys for a fight, the most annoying part is to click through the same dialogue again and again and again. Even, when there is much talking and just one decision to answer at the very end, you have to skip every single sentence by every single character.

Please make it possible to save after a dialogue and video right before the beginning of a fight. In case, you need several trys for a fight, the most annoying part is to click through the same dialogue again and again and again. Even, when there is much talking and just one decision to answer at the very end, you have to skip every single sentence by every single character.

Probably too late now for wishes, but I hope they already did this one. It was annoying.

The witcher 3 please support

Hi I was wondering if cd project, would consider making a fishing skill tree rank.as a source of survival by cooking what u fish.or source of making money by selling the fishes.this would make the game so much fun adding this activity to the adventures of tw3. Not many games now days have this fishing and cooking option. This would help make the game so much real life and fun also unique, longer, unending. I hope some one likes the idea, I would appreciate the support. Thank you all.this little detail can make a Huge difference! In the RPGs industry.

Top Bottom