The Witcher 4 Petition

+
I've said goodbye, sayonara, auf wiedersen, au revoir to Geralt and The WItcher universe without remorse.

I'd rather have an Enhanced Edition this time as well. Also, let them focus on Cyberpunk finally.

I'd rather they innovate with a new universe like Cyberpunk. It's too easy to just start rehashing mechanics because you'd be playing as a sword-fighter again, etc. And every story should end at some point; TW3 is a great send-off as is.

I don't want them to push the series beyond the point where they have a meaningful story to tell. There are already enough hollow cash cow-franchises out there.
And I'm not even nearly done with TW3!

If they ever bring back Geralt in any way they should make a prequel. And I mean a prequel to everything. A prequel that plays before the events in the first book, The Last Wish. A prequel that features a Geralt who doesn't know Yennefer or Ciri yet.

Maybe a story in which we get to know Dandelion. It could feature a story in which we get friends with Dandelion. We could travel around with him, just like in the short stories. There would be little to no "lore baggage" from the books since Geralt is more or less free to do whatever he wants.

I think a prequel is the best and only way to tell meaningful and well written stories for Geralt after TW3. :)

I would appreciate a game with their own universe and lore. TW writing is due for the major part to Sapkowski's already fantastic work.

The Witcher will be back... eventually. Now it's time for Cyberpunk to shine.

And to be honest even though I love TW dearly, I would prefer CDPR to do a game set in space, their answer to the Mass Effect franchise, after Cyberpunk.

I would like them to release expansions with new regions for the next years instead of a Witcher 4. Witcher 3 has a beautiful open world and the gameplay is decent. I don't see a reason to not enhance the game with new content. I think a small team could achieve this, while the rest works on Cyberpunk and maybe like above mentioned on a new space-IP afterwards.

Agreed with @Scryar. There is no reason to add more places to explore with their ow side quest line and stuff like that. I would love that.

After Cyberpunk they should make a game based on Lovecraft's universe :p. With these artist they could creat very very sick enemies.

After Cyberpunk they should finally come up with their own IP imo. Something completely new and fresh without any external limitations imposed on them. ;)

Spiritual successor to Alpha Protocol... :wub:
I would have said a Space IP with a Western mood ala Firefly but it seems Bioware is going this route with Mass Effect 4.
Still, imo a Space IP would be the way to go. So many options to create a unique world. A more mature Mass Effect would be my wish.

I would have said a Space IP with a Western mood ala Firefly but it seems Bioware is going this route with Mass Effect 4.
Still, imo a Space IP would be the way to go. So many options to create a unique world. A more mature Mass Effect would be my wish.

Cyperpunk is already a Sci-Fi setting or at least pretty similar to a a Sci-Fi setting in many ways... ;)

I'd prefer something more different to that for a new IP. A game set in the present age would be much cooler. So few games cover the presence - apart from military shooters of course...

I wouldn't mind some serious RPG set in space. Something with Freelancer feeling to it, but more towards the single player RPG side.

Top Bottom