The Witcher: A Temerian Story - an all new Musical Coming to the House of Duchess Theatre

+
The Witcher: A Temerian Story - an all new Musical Coming to the House of Duchess Theatre

Casting has begun for an exciting new theatrical production based on the hit electronic video game series, The Witcher. The Witcher: A Temerian Story is a musical adaptation of the recent PC and forthcoming Xbox 360 game, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings and is set to resurrect the adult musical genre with its unique and volatile mix of sex and the supernatural against the backdrop of a dark and violent fantasy world. The production will run exclusively at the House of DuchessTheatrein the West End from September 2012.
In the musical Geralts adventures through Temeria are packed with epic swordfights, unbelievable monsters and some of the most raunchy moments ever seen in the West End!
You can read more about the celebrities, who want to play their role in The Witcher musical here.
The Witcher: A Temerian Story will run exclusively at the House of DuchessTheatrein the West End in September before embarking on a world tour in early 2013.
For more information on The Witcher: A Temerian Story, stay tuned the House of Duchess websiteover the coming weeks.

Can't wait to see the Scoia'tael number, a source told me they're working really hard on rehearsing rn!!

Awesome news, I love musicals!

Please tell me Iorveth will have a really long and dramatic solo part, something like this

siklara said:
Awesome news, I love musicals!

Please tell me Iorveth will have a really long and dramatic solo part, something like this

I read the script once. And the best part is a duet between Iorveth and Roche. Something like the duet between Jesus and Judas in Jesus Christ Superstar.

Josh Holloway as Geralt? This I like... :)
It's a shame there's no Echinops in TW2, or we could have The ultimate singing plant

Tickets booked. They're sitting in my safe, next to my pre-order of The Bard:Saviour of Queens. But since I'm still waiting for my copy of The Witcher:Mysterious Secrets, I no longer have a lot of faith in CDPR's ability to deliver on their promises.

Sigh.

"The hills are alive with the sound of.." uhm Nekkers dying in agony?

April fools? Has to be :p

Forum veteran
I demand that this actually gets made. To deny the world this hilariously awkward piece of musical theater would be a crime against the arts.

"Lesbomancy, oh I feel so fancy..."

The possibilities are endless.

Masos said:
I read the script once. And the best part is a duet between Iorveth and Roche. Something like the duet between Jesus and Judas in Jesus Christ Superstar.
Sounds glorious, though I was hoping for something like a duet between Raoul (Roche) and the Phantom of the Opera (Iorveth – you know, with his missing half face and all it makes perfect sense).

227 said:
I demand that this actually gets made. To deny the world this hilariously awkward piece of musical theater would be a crime against the arts.

"Lesbomancy, oh I feel so fancy..."

The possibilities are endless.

I wholeheartedly support this motion. Hell, how about rising founds for the whole project? If Bioware fans can pool the money for endings and cupcakes, why can't we for Geralt's own musical?

Mrowakus said:
I wholeheartedly support this motion. Hell, how about rising founds for the whole project? If Bioware fans can pool the money for endings and cupcakes, why can't we for Geralt's own musical?
Maybe if we send CDPR 400 bottles of vodka they will agree to do it for us :>

@siklara
Aw yes! And we know Mark Frost can sing... erm not that I've heard him yet. Anyone brave enough to mix Iorveth footage with audio from Faust?

(PS gurl come to MSN!)

I knew that you guys would do smthg like this...

But a video of Tomek Gop stating he is coming back for Witcher 3 and wants to blend it with Dragon Age II would ve been better... :p

can we get tickets for the premiere and will there be a sword fight with geralts famous third sword?

Mwahah...
Happy April's Fool!

I expected something eviler actually, like... Witcher 3 will be console exclusive! LOL

CDP

Facebook comments deliver... Russian Witcher rock opera.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdA8zBv5_cs[/media]

Forum veteran
After 400 bottles of vodka:

"Wait, wha wrrrr we 'sposed ta do? Sing?"
"Dun know... rite a play, meybe? Hay, weh shud give Yennifer devil wings nd a tail."
"Yurrr right, thad look gud. Lesh do it."

Just saying. Maybe something non-alcoholic.

Dona said:
Maybe if we send CDPR 400 bottles of vodka they will agree to do it for us :>
I can't guarntee you that. But send those bottles and we will decide then. You know the address. I'll be the head of this project.

227 said:
"Wait, wha wrrrr we 'sposed ta do? Sing?"
"Dun know... rite a play, meybe? Hay, weh shud give Yennifer devil wings nd a tail."
"Yurrr right, thad look gud. Lesh do it."
Um....I really dont see what you are complaining about. Can you imagine Dandelion/Zoltan dialogue written by drunk writers! I mean, these are the people that came up with the polar tiger roar!

Top Bottom