The Witcher: A Temerian Story - an all new Musical Coming to the House of Duchess Theatre

+

Forum veteran
Dragon said:
Um....I really dont see what you are complaining about. Can you imagine Dandelion/Zoltan dialogue written by drunk writers! I mean, these are the people that came up with the polar tiger roar!
We'll see who has the last laugh when CDPR turns out to be populated by love drunks and Witcher 3 ends up being about hugging nekkers until you find common ground.

I'm with 227 on this; I really, really want to see this happening for real.

Seriously funny. Thank you!

227 said:
We'll see who has the last laugh when CDPR turns out to be populated by love drunks and Witcher 3 ends up being about hugging nekkers until you find common ground.
Could be worse....we could be hugging drowners.

Masos said:
I can't guarntee you that. But send those bottles and we will decide then. You know the address. I'll be the head of this project.

In before you give all those bottles to "charity".

I'd prefer a ballet version to a musical, to be honest.

Forum veteran
dragonbird said:
I'd prefer a ballet version to a musical, to be honest.
Not sure which is more shocking—the picture in general, or the fact that Geralt could totally pull off a pink tutu.

227 said:
Not sure which is more shocking—the picture in general, or the fact that Geralt could totally pull off a pink tutu.

The picture, definitely. That he looks good in a pink tutu goes without saying.

Just consider yourself lucky I was too busy to set up the full 24-second animated version.

I almost fell for this, haha. Then I read the article and I saw .....

"Actors being considered for the lead role of monster slayer Geralt include Gladiator star Russell Crowe, Lost's Josh Holloway and former footballer Robbie Savage."

LMAO, Robbie Savage.

CChulainn said:
I almost fell for this, haha. Then I read the article and I saw .....

"Actors being considered for the lead role of monster slayer Geralt include Gladiator star Russell Crowe, Lost's Josh Holloway and former footballer Robbie Savage."

LMAO, Robbie Savage.

I had to look him up, but I guess he does almost look the part. And, as a footballer, he can presumably act, and handle the dramatic falls and rolls, so what's the problem? :) :)

dragonbird said:
I had to look him up, but I guess he does almost look the part. And, as a footballer, he can presumably act, and handle the dramatic falls and rolls, so what's the problem? :) :)

Beside the fact it was so random? They name two "Hollywood" stars and then name him! A nobody in the football world, add to the fact he has a very annoying voice.

=D

Top Bottom