+
There will be a new spanish edition of the novels with new covers:

The Last Wish

The Sword of Destiny

The Blood of Elves

Here are the old ones, first edition:

And second one:

Time of Contempt cover for spanish new edition:

The newest Spanish editions looks so good...bought them thanks to my friend from Spain
I remember some spanish editions having a map inside, does this new version have one too?

(I am just thinking about...ahem...) :smiling2:

Yep thanks, that's the map I'm looking for, I like it so much. So guys... yes or no? Because you're telling me different things. :teeth:

A friend told me they do, but i don't own this ones, i only have the very first impression of the very first spanish edtions so trust @Gilthoniel. In mines the map it's included in all books except TLW, TSoD and TLotL.

Listening to the e-books, and just...wow. They are so good. The books have become my favorite fantasy literature. I was holding off until I finished the games. On Baptism of Fire now. His depiction of war is amazing. And I love Dandelion. Man, I wish the games had done him justice, but they don't come close.

They look great to me (blood of elves especially) - comparing to polish editions every cover seems great :D

Polish covers are great. The italian covers are downright terrible.

I don't really like these japanese covers. The use of the style of the game for the covers is really uninspired. (Geralt with a beard?)

Finally it's released here, the Dutch edition of The Witcher (De hekser): The Swallow's Tower!!!

Attachments

• 1cwqT7L.jpg
    1cwqT7L.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Polish covers are great. The italian covers are downright terrible.

I don't really like these japanese covers. The use of the style of the game for the covers is really uninspired. (Geralt with a beard?)

I can't imagine anything worse than polish 2010 edition.

View attachment 30570

But they took a lot of criticism for that and next editions were much better (still nowhere near spanish ones)

Attachments

• 68_153136328.jpg
    68_153136328.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 90
Top Bottom