The Witcher books (NO SPOILERS)

+
Plus how many novels as he writteen n? Has he written short stories and anthologies too?

2 books with short stories (the first 2 books)
the novel series contains 5 books
and then he has written another one, which just adds another story (the last one/ season of storms)

edit: I'm late

Started reading through the books again. A completely different experience than the first time, because back then I knew absolutely nothing about the universe beforehand. :D

I'd still read it. It can't be that bad.
1-2 short stories
3-7 anthologies
8 a single storie which fits to the short stories in timeline.

Have you any alternative beside english? Or would you learn a language just because of reading the best adaptation? :)
I can speak, read, and write in Spanish fairly well. Ummm does that help :p In all seriousness, I'd prefer to read them in English.

Now that I've finished Sword of Destiny, should I now read Blood of Elves, or should I read Season of Storms first?

IMO better to read SoS 3rd. It breaks a bit the flow of the story but after the saga it would break the open ended but definitely finished tale :)

Guest 3847602

Now that I've finished Sword of Destiny, should I now read Blood of Elves, or should I read Season of Storms first?
Blood of Elves. Season of Storms is technically a prequel to the main Saga, but it's written with the presumption that you're familiar with the last book and its ending. It's only a self-contained side story, there is no benefit in reading it before Lady of the Lake.

Only a few pages into The Last Wish and it's already awesome from the very beginning... it's true that the Saga of Geralt of Rivia is even better than ASOIAF

Only a few pages into The Last Wish and it's already awesome from the very beginning... it's true that the Saga of Geralt of Rivia is even better than ASOIAF
I'd still like to see Martin's conclusion to his novels before making a final decision...but I'm beginning to feel like that's a pipe dream made from a lotta curvy pipes.

I'd still like to see Martin's conclusion to his novels before making a final decision...but I'm beginning to feel like that's a pipe dream made from a lotta curvy pipes.
Saga of Geralt feels more wholesome and satisfactory somehow, not counting the fact it's pretty much finished (Sapkowski may choose to write more books but I'd say Lady of the Lake closes the story in such a way it doesn't really need continuation).

Now Martin, Martin... when was the last time an ASOIAF book was published? 2011 if I remember correctly, GOT S1 times, we should have Book 6 by now at the very least

Top Bottom