The Witcher comics thread

+
Youre welcome. And sidspyker, sadly, but no. That series was cancelled. But really i vote for this guy and the one with Reason of State that the guys who drawing comic now. Theyre really talented. Not like that lazy ass drawings. The art must be so glorious that you want to place them in your wall under glass, like Sam Jackson did in that movie, the Invincible. There are many artists like this- Turner , Lee, Silvestri, Sejic. Even theirs doodles are fit to be place in beautifull frame in art gallery.

Last edited:
The funny thing is that I lost everything, except for these two useless pictures...

Ehem, well, that wasn't what I was expecting at all. Where are you in the first picture?

@StaGiors Right you are! Cheers!

Maybe I should start a new thread, but out of curiosity, if people wanted a comic done of any part of the witcher tales, which part/scene would it be? I'm toying around with the idea of doing something at some point (once I finish all the other ideas I've got going around my head right now).

Last edited:
Ehem, well, that wasn't what I was expecting at all. Where are you in the first picture?

And I'm pretty sure there are a lot of guys here who wouldn't call those pictures useless lol. :p

I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but those pics almost knocked me out! Sorry @Валькирия if I'm sounding creepy, but you are gorgeous! :blushing:

The moderators are going to kick my ass now, aren't they? Oh well, I had a good a good run...

Last edited:
Found an old backup. @shinobi2u It's a Saint Petersburg.

Last edited:
I made this for the 10 year anniversary contest but I didn't get to finish it in time-- so the last few pages probably make NO sense whatsoever, but I laughed a lot when writing it so I hope maybe others might too! It's very unlikely I'll revisit it, but if I do, I'll keep this rushed version online somewhere because the crudeness and the inconsistency in style is somehow precious to me :) Especially Dandelion's face on the last page, man I was so sleep deprived hahahaa

first page as a cover:

the rest of the pages hidden for convenience:

I seriously hope it makes sense. D:

Top Bottom