The Witcher - Cosplay Thread

+
Ok, here's a present for you then, Mrwhitey:

Yennefer alternative look cosplay by Maria Hanna

We finally took some photos of my Cerys costume. I put a lot of work into this costume, re-made some parts over and over until I was finally satisfied... and now I am 100% happy. I can't wait to be Cerys again!

Attachments

• CerysanCraite1.jpg
    CerysanCraite1.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Kinley;n7004280 said:
KnightessRouge Loving the attention to detail. Keep it up! :)

Thank you very much! :D
Unfortunately I totally messed up the edit of the photos, which resulted in the weird colors of the clothes. I also really need to get a new wig, remake my armor and weather the whole outfit. The more I look at it, the more flaws I find. :surprise:

KnightessRouge;n9361341 said:
The more I look at it, the more flaws I find.

That's the volatile combination of humans and their pursuit of perfection. :p

Either way, can't wait to see what you have planned for the future, judging from your twitter you have quite a few outfits on the pipeline.

Good luck, hobby cosplayers are wizards when it comes to planning and budgeting, huge respect.

Kinley;n9367591 said:
That's the volatile combination of humans and their pursuit of perfection. :p

Either way, can't wait to see what you have planned for the future, judging from your twitter you have quite a few outfits on the pipeline.

Good luck, hobby cosplayers are wizards when it comes to planning and budgeting, huge respect.

True. :p

Oh yes, I have A LOT already in the making. Fringilla is almost finished, so is Yennefer. Next I am going to work on Meve and Saskia and I still have so many plans.. I am addicted. Oh, and I am happy you still read my twitter :)

Thank you! Budgeting is often really difficult, especially when you want to stay true to the source material. We try, we try.

Hi there. I did my first ever attempt at costume making for halloween there. Lesson learned - sewing leather is HARD.

Rather than spam a load of images, here's a link to an in-progress to finishing gallery. It was an experience and a half. Never got to do gauntlets, or swords, but there's always next year.

I was wondering who are the top two most recognized Witcher series cosplay characters at conventions. For those attendees who may not have played the game yet but who probably have read about the series and seen a few videos. Probably Geralt is the top one I guess. Those who've played all three games like me would probably know it's his character right away if the costume is decent. And btw I wonder about what percentage of attendees at major comic cons have played any of the three in the series?

I came across this when I was looking for Yen and Triss cosplay inspo, they're all sooo good :love: The detail of their outfits is incredible.
http://www.gamersdecide.com/articles/50-best-witcher-cosplays-weve-ever-seen
Post automatically merged:

Hi there. I did my first ever attempt at costume making for halloween there. Lesson learned - sewing leather is HARD.

Rather than spam a load of images, here's a link to an in-progress to finishing gallery. It was an experience and a half. Never got to do gauntlets, or swords, but there's always next year.

This is AMAZING!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom