The Witcher (CZ-SK)

+
I don't speak Cech so I'll write in English.Couldn't you just edit your first post instead of writing four of them in a row?

Naep´an Calah said:
you don´t understand ...I hope, you understan that.
lol... man!! take it easy! PS how many times did U use the word "understand"PPS And meaby U'll be so kind and translate those scripts...

Hi Naep´an Calah, welcome to the forum. What Daerdin meant is that, there is a general rule of placing as much information as possible in one post, instead of writing many posts in the short period of time in the same topic. It's just to protect from creating artificial traffic :). It's just a good habbit. You can always edit your previous post. Guys, chill :) I consider this advice over.

ty brdo...nevedel som ¾e toµko stránok o òom vôbec existuje v èeskoslovensku. Dúfam, ¾e mô¾em p

Ahoj NAPe já ti rozumim stejnì jako bys psal èesky tak¾e klidnì pi¹ jak ti to vyhovuje.Anglicky se tady na tom fóru mluvilo proto aby byla jaksi vìt¹

:) onlinovku nehraju ponìvad¾ na to nemám èas, ale mo¾ná ¾e se k tomu nìkdy dostanu abych si ukrátil èekán

Top Bottom