The Witcher (CZ-SK)

+
ahojte, po par mesicich se podivam na tohle forum a co nevidim.... je fajn, ze je tady koutecek i pro minimini ceskou komunitku nejak jsem tady zahledla zminku o online hre Zaklinace.... muj omyl nebo pravda?

Tenser said:
I thought this is the international (aka english) forum ?!?
Yes, it is. But that doesn't mean that you can't create topic in your native language. If there is group of people who want to talk in their own language... it's ok with us

Hey guys - good news for czech and slovak fans! This week few journalists from your region will visit our office for hands-on show of "The Witcher". So, expect new articles in your gaming magazines very soon. Hopefully it will be as good as was the western Europe coverage after last event (check "press" section on our website to learn more about it!).Sorry it's not in czech but though I can understand you somehow I can't write in your language

S kamosom sa chystame k vidaniu Witchera odfarbit si vlasy na bielo a nechat si ich predlzit (to skor on, ja to nepotrebujem). Prida sa niekdo? :D

2Dziadu : Great news Thanks.It is the same with me and polish : I can understand, but can´t write a sentence. 2Tealer : To je drsný Já bych si je musel prodlu¾ovat docela dost Rad¹i u¹etøim pen

Tealer: ani vlasy ee, ale segra si chce kupit maèacie "kontaktné ¹o¹ovky"...tak¾e mi tu bude pobehova» 14 roèné dievèa s maèac

dziadu: try wrote something in czech language, as you can....or in slovak language....example, "hi, i am dziadu.." (try in czecho-poland language write this)...i am in the conviction that, we understand your czecho-poland .

Top Bottom