The Witcher (CZ-SK)

+
Naep´an Calah said:
dziadu: try wrote something in czech language, as you can....or in slovak language....example, "hi, i am dziadu.." (try in czecho-poland language write this)...i am in the conviction that, we understand your czecho-poland .
Ok, but it will be total improvisation:)Ahoj! Jo sem Dziadu. Pracie v CD Projekt a jeste PR manager. Heh, it took me 15 minutes to do it and it's probably full of mistakes:)

PLHeh... co kraj, to opinia!ENG Heh... (not sure if it's correct) the country, the opinion!CZ Heh... (ok, that's an IMPROVISATION ) èo krainké to opinké! (well, that was a joke.. sorry, could't resist )P.S. vychodniarky??!! WTF?! It sounds like WC in Polish !!

That's obviously that the czech girls are the most beautiful Bytheway I have ordred the Witcher by czech CD projekt, when can I expected the arriving of the "long time expected" box?:))))) (in another word's : when wil bw the game finished for the czech republic?)

So the second quarter of the 2007 is coming....I am very interesting if the Wichers team keep his word and relase the game very quickly ( i hope:)))))))).

Do you saw any news lately which will be telling us when they finish it? I am very anxious to discover the release date.

Well! I found many versions of release date and everyone sayes something else but I hope that they releas it at latest in June!

.....uh! I read that in september will be the game relaesed i USA, but in Europe it should be sooner...

Well, we all hope that developer team will release the game soon, but they are still moving the release date so I am starting to be a little depressed ....

Guys, be patient. Do you want to get the game sooner full of bugs (just like Gothis3) or wait a bit longer and get the best and the most bugless game ever? I choose the second option.

Top Bottom