The Witcher (CZ-SK)

+
uhm... can I choose first option Well joke of course , but you have to agree Daerdin that this waiting is getting all of us a bit nervous and...bored

OK ladies and gentlemen. There was an article published today on one of Polish sites giving September as THE date.

Then I shall return to WoW until they finally finish it...... I am wondering if can speak Czech or Slovak in this page.....someone name it CZ-SK so....Dúfam, ¾e mi budete rozumie» .

I hope that you are kidding about the september, because evan here in witcheropedia is the release date set in 2.quartal of the year.........

It's said so becouse officialy ATARI hasn't put anything about realeasing date to public information.But I think september is most probably

there is no telling if this game will be bug-less or not b/c of the later release date. its not up to the developers to set the release date, its really up to the accountants. they're the ones that say they can't spend anymore money developing the game without selling it, then using that money to make patches, etc....i suppose i am going to continue to be concerned about this game working properly b/c i had such a hard time with neverwinter nights 2, another atari release that i had to quit playing 1/2 way in, it was just that bad. hope and pray the witcher will be a great satisfying game. i've enjoyed keeping up wiht all of the updated info as it comes. screenshots look absolutely wonderful.

Slovak/czech translator? Why? We mostly understand to each other without some translation:))))

"I wish they all could be California!! I wish they all could be California girls!!!!!" How do you like my Beach Boys rendition?.....lol..

lord_ok said:
Slovak/czech translator? Why? We mostly understand to each other without some translation:))))
I mean slovak=>english OR czech=>english, not slovak=>czech translator :)

Top Bottom