The Witcher Developer's Edition?

+

Sandis

Forum veteran
The Witcher Developer's Edition?

I just found out about The Witcher Developer's Edition (a bit late , i know), it is similar to TW2 collector's edition, i wonder if someone have this edition or maybe selling! :( , i already search Ebay and Amazon, and of course found nothing ...

sandisrd said:
I just found out about The Witcher Developer's Edition (a bit late , i know), it is similar to TW2 collector's edition, i wonder if someone have this edition or maybe selling! :( , i already search Ebay and Amazon, and of course found nothing ...

Maybe you are referring to Director's Cut, if that's the case, then this version is available at GOG.com.

Sandis

Forum veteran
MM360 said:
Maybe you are referring to Director's Cut, if that's the case, then this version is available at GOG.com.

I just check GOG.com, and Director's Cut there is digital, i want physical version but the version i mention ''Developer's Edition'' was polish and if I'm not mistaken Czech as well, in that version was included incredible book about monsters..

sandisrd said:
I just check GOG.com, and Director's Cut there is digital, i want physical version but the version i mention ''Developer's Edition'' was polish and if I'm not mistaken Czech as well, in that version was included incredible book about monsters..

Agree. I'm ready to buy this version too, even i get the Colltor. But, only on physical support.

If a pay for something, i want a physical thing, not bytes on a server or in my hard disk.

And steam had some DRM (reason for cancel my Skyrim pre-order). I know gog is free DRM, but i need a physical disk. Old player is old player.

(sorry for bad english)

SvartDjevel said:
:) I want this version too, because of this contained a wolf head key ring. And I can't find anywhere...

You can get it from ebay if you really want it, it's a bit expensive though link

OK, just a question ladies and gentleman ,but which Edition was the one with the sword like letter opener, I remember seeing one on the old boards?

My CE of the first game is pure PDF nonsense, this time I got the real one, but wasn't there somebody that had one of these completely unique versions with everything in it , i think it was a lady here that bought it by accident from Amazon i think.Absolutely not sure what I'm talking about, because it's been some time now.
I'm not sure that it's the one that Svart Djevel posted , there where IIRC 7 versions of it.

SvartDjevel said:
Yes, I will give a picture about the wolfhed and I hope ho/she can make it.
Not sure if You know but a poster here on the old boards got Him self one made by a jeweler friend, platinum I thick with red ruby eyes , She/He posted pics and it looked great. So that's a fantastic idea .

I just found out about this Edition.. TODAY!
ToT oh god it's so beautiful... /want want want want

you know... it's probably not the best idea to announce that it is available on ebay in a forum full of rabid witcher fans ;)
unless it was "buy now" and you already got it ;)

Top Bottom