The Witcher Enhanced Edition release date

+
The Witcher Enhanced Edition release date

CD Projekt RED would like to announce that the release date of The Witcher Enhanced Edition has been finally set. Consequently, the vastly improved edition of the acclaimed CD Projekt RED’s magnum opus has been set for the first half of September 2008. Setting the release date for September results from the requirement of polishing all ten language versions and releasing The Witcher Enhanced Edition in all languages at the same time. The Enhanced Edition by itself will be a deluxe one, containing a lot of additional content not available in the basic version of the game.The exclusive edition of The Witcher apart from the game dvd will also consist of a video dvd, a bonus materials dvd (among all D’jinni the adventure editor and 2 official adventures “The price of neutrality” and “Side effect”), the game soundtrack as well as a music cd with music inspired by the game. The new content and improvements will be available to registered users of the game free-of-charge.

Wow. Fantastic news. I can barely wait for September now.Thanks for the update, by the way. It's good to have a date to wait for. ;)

this should stop speculations and slowly build up tension for the new game.I immediately stopped my 4th playthrough when I heard about the enh. edition and now I am anxious to get back into it later this year.thx a lot, cd-proj red

Awesome news.Hopefully this will sort the audio issues out too that I have had since the last update, making the game unplayable :(

Thank you very much.Drakensang, Mass Effect, NWN2: Storm of Zehir and finally The Witcher: Enhanced Edition. A great year for RPG.

Finally... Ok, just making sure; we are talking about the EE coming with all those changes from the EE Fact Sheet right? Like Improved Inventory, new face models, improved AI for Dice Poker, improved Combat Responsiveness, new Triss, etc, etc...

Excelent! By the way, we should vote The Witcher for Golden Joystick Awards!http://www.computerandvideogames.com/joystick/shortlist.php

Cool!!! At last I'll be able to hold it with my own hands, a great piece for a videogames collection XD , and maybe the jewel of the crown.

Sweet... now I have to wait another 3 months to be able to finaly play this broken and unfinished game... nice... And guess what else is coming out this Fall? Right, Fallout 3. Who will need your EE by that time?... Who will give me my 50$ back?

Fabulous news! Though an even better version of The Witcher may well be lethal ... put some food and drink next to your computer -- wouldn't want to become unable to tear oneself away from the game and die of dehydration . :)

The Enhanced Edition now has a separate listing on Amazon.com and is available for pre-order:http://tinyurl.com/4fva97I went to Amazon.co.uk (since I'd rather have the uncensored edition), but they don't have a separate listing yet (and I discovered that they won't ship to the US, anyway).

Top Bottom