The Witcher Enhanced Edition release date

+
CelticFusion said:
CelticFusion said:
I probably will look stupid by askin this, but - will this upcoming EE edition stay widthin original hardware requirements?Most of all must I upgrade to MS Vista or will it work in DirectX 9.0c environment as well?
I'd think that the requirements would stay the same. It's not a stupid question by the way. ;D
I can say that probably they will be the same (requirements)

Will the saved games be compatible with the new Enhanced Edition?Or will we need to restart a game from the beginning to play the EE version?sorry if it was already asked before.

First post hi :))I got the witcher the other day from the store, i'm a huge fan of fantasy RPGs and i must say that the witcher is surely the best after Baldurs Gate 2,which i played a year ago, i know abit late :)And now i found out the forums, i am so amazed.. CD project are the best, i mean - there is actual communication with the fans! and the way that they develop Enchanted *wow*, no one else would have done that!I just got the game, but i will totally buy the enchanted(no matter price) anytime of the day, just because CD project rocks and deserves support and ofc because this is the best RPG!(many of my friends say this).I saw that post with the poll(closed) and i wonder, will this be the pack? i mean, no "bigger" Edition of it? with more extras(and the full game i guess), not that these aren't enough :) just wondering.Anyway, can't wait for it :) i will buy it no matter what - just hope it comes here(Greece) stuff get so delayed in greece :(.Thanks!

Djiin said:
First post hi :))I got the witcher the other day from the store, i'm a huge fan of fantasy RPGs and i must say that the witcher is surely the best after Baldurs Gate 2,which i played a year ago, i know abit late :)And now i found out the forums, i am so amazed.. CD project are the best, i mean - there is actual communication with the fans! and the way that they develop Enchanted *wow*, no one else would have done that!I just got the game, but i will totally buy the enchanted(no matter price) anytime of the day, just because CD project rocks and deserves support and ofc because this is the best RPG!(many of my friends say this).I saw that post with the poll(closed) and i wonder, will this be the pack? i mean, no "bigger" Edition of it? with more extras(and the full game i guess), not that these aren't enough :) just wondering.Anyway, can't wait for it :) i will buy it no matter what - just hope it comes here(Greece) stuff get so delayed in greece :(.Thanks!
Hey mate welcome to the forum life. The Enhanced Edition will be free to those who are Registered users of the game already. The fact you are a member of the forums tells me that you have your game registered, which means when it is released all you'll need to do is download it. Yay. ;DThe only drawback with the download however is that I think that is all it is, a download with none of the physical goodies that some are expecting. (If anyone knows different feel free to correct me!) :peace:

CelticFusion said:
The fact you are a member of the forums tells me that you have your game registered, which means when it is released all you'll need to do is download it. Yay. ;D
I do believe that this nice little icon to the right of the Avatar displays if one has registered their game.And welcome to the forum, Djiin.Have a :beer:

TheSilver said:
TheSilver said:
The fact you are a member of the forums tells me that you have your game registered, which means when it is released all you'll need to do is download it. Yay. ;D
I do believe that this nice little icon to the right of the Avatar displays if one has registered their game.
You're quite right, Silver. It looks as if Djiin hasn't registered his game yet -- you might want to take care of that before September, when the EE comes out!

Djiin said:
I saw that post with the poll(closed) and i wonder, will this be the pack? i mean, no "bigger" Edition of it? with more extras(and the full game i guess), not that these aren't enough :) just wondering.Anyway, can't wait for it :) i will buy it no matter what - just hope it comes here(Greece) stuff get so delayed in greece :(.
Well, not all the stuff. I bought the game the same day all the fans in Europe did! But, of course, no Special Edition (Special Edition? Limited Edition? I don't remember, anyway) that day. :D

Djiin said:
the way that they develop Enchanted *wow*, no one else would have done that!I just got the game, but i will totally buy the enchanted(no matter price) anytime of the day
No one else indeed, who else could Enchant anything in this world.. ;D ;DWell.. if the EE is as good as we hope, it'll surely be magical.. ;D ;D :peace: :D :D :D :peace:

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
Happens to everybody, lad.
"Lad?" "LAD?" Sweetheart, I admire Simon, too, but this is going a bit far, calling someone else a lad when you're still one, yourself. :)
I think he was talking to me about one of my earlier posts. Hope I am not sounding rude really not my intention. :beer:

CelticFusion said:
CelticFusion said:
CelticFusion said:
Happens to everybody, lad.
"Lad?" "LAD?" Sweetheart, I admire Simon, too, but this is going a bit far, calling someone else a lad when you're still one, yourself. :)
I think he was talking to me about one of my earlier posts. Hope I am not sounding rude really not my intention. :beer:
Yes, he was talking to you; I know that. I was pointing out that "lad" was an unusual word for a 17-year-old boy to use and making a guess as to how and why he picked up the term. The how and why might seem to come out of left field if you're only following this thread, but it ties in with a conversation that Silver and I had in the Hairy Bear. Don't worry -- I'm pretty sure Silver understands me. :)

Ohh, you certainly don't sound rude Celtic Fusion. No need to worry about it.Well, Simon hasn't the monopoly on the term "lad" and I felt quite nordic that moment, it happens occasionally.He only thing about the age I can say is: Be them little boys, grownup men or wise old elders, they'll always remain little boys who likle to play with toys.Which of course is not meant as in insult in anyway ;)

Corylea said:
Yes, he was talking to you; I know that. I was pointing out that "lad" was an unusual word for a 17-year-old boy to use and making a guess as to how and why he picked up the term. The how and why might seem to come out of left field if you're only following this thread, but it ties in with a conversation that Silver and I had in the Hairy Bear. Don't worry -- I'm pretty sure Silver understands me. :)
Oh right! :DI guess it is unusual, more so for a non Scotsman. I'll check out the Hairy Bear and then might understand more. Have a good one! :wave:

TheSilver said:
But I'm scottish enough. Even if it's quite a long gap, but I am related to Robert de/the Bruce ;D
Cool. ;)I've got some cool heritage as well from my Irish Heritage. My Great, Great, Great, Great Uncle, Steve Hart, was part of the Kelly Gang. Most infamous bush rangers of Australia. My Grandfather also served in Z-force in WW2 which is pretty impressive. Other than that my families pretty boring. :wall:

Top Bottom