The Witcher Enhanced Edition release date

+
tdunaj said:
tdunaj said:
I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to say. It works as I said by your currently installed version, not by the language you choose after upgrading to the EE.I.e. it looks at your cdkey which is tied to which country its from.
Thanks for the response that is what I was looking for: the censorship is key cdkey based not based on donwloading location of the EE.
Just to be sure, is there a way to see that it is definitely the Uncut EE iam playing?

Ickis99 said:
Ickis99 said:
Ickis99 said:
I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to say. It works as I said by your currently installed version, not by the language you choose after upgrading to the EE.I.e. it looks at your cdkey which is tied to which country its from.
Thanks for the response that is what I was looking for: the censorship is key cdkey based not based on donwloading location of the EE.
Just to be sure, is there a way to see that it is definitely the Uncut EE iam playing?
Look at your non-Triss cards and see if they are bare or not.

STGhost said:
STGhost said:
STGhost said:
STGhost said:
Look at your non-Triss cards and see if they are bare or not.
Thanks. My version is uncut then ;D .

You guys are the best. This is so exciting and I will buy another few copies as gifts just to thank you.Benetar

I just wanted to say that what the producers of The Witcher are doing, in re-releasing a hugely improved, re-packaged and augmented version of what was released only a year or so ago, is an amazing example of how to treat your customers. You listened, you read, you paid attention, and you've (hopefully) done yourselves proud in giving those of us unlucky to have not experienced the game yet, something to really look forward to; a highly polished, venerated product, which you obviously yourselves treasure. To those who've already bought and played, you will now get the added game content free of charge (as you might expect) and if you're really dedicated (or rich ;) ), you can re-buy the new version, and play it all over again, experiencing the apparently vastly improved version.I am really looking forward to playing this game, partly because I've read so many positive reviews, professional and personal, and because the makers are so obviously proud of what they've achieved.Roll on release day!:peace:

Yes, I agree in 100%. I hope that CDProject RED is going to continue behaving like that with their new productions.Good job Guys :peace:I'm really proud now to say that I'm from Poland in an international players forums. Just don't screw it ;)

For those who want the short story separate from the EE, will it be available for purchas online or at a book store in English?

Been a long time since I posted, but I'm looking forward to the EE. Once I finished the game, I returned to wow in anticipation of the expansion pack for that, but will have no problem playing Witcher again!

Okay I am confused now, which date is the release date? Will it be tomorrow or will it be Friday? Which day will it be? Does anyone wish to hazard a guess?

STGhost said:
16th for NA, 19th for rest of the world and online update.
Uh oh...I was thinking it was available for download in NA on the 16th. This sounds more like it's only available in stores on the 16th. Not complaining if it's true, additional and free content is great. But I was all excited thinking I could get up tomorrow and have my PC downloading while I was at work. I too have been playing WoW (after nearly 2 years off) just for something to do.

Ah crap your right.(Didn't pay attention to that last bit) Oh well it's only a couple days difference right? :peace:Besides I'd be at school most of the time anyway atleast with a 19th release we'll have a whole weekend of fun!

Hello All,I used to have the Original Witcher game, I had a few minor issues but nothing I could go around with.I bought the Witcher Enhanced Edition and installed it. While playing the sound seems to be garbled, or choppy, or static. I have the latest DirectX 10 Drivers, latest Vista patches, Sound (I have Sigmatel) and Video Drivers for my 8800m GTX SLI. I have nHancer set to a profile recommended in this Forum. But still I am having garbled, choppy, static sound that is annoying, and making the game unplayable. Please Help. Thanks!

Top Bottom