The Witcher Fan Art Thread

+
Has these been posted yet? Because they're gold.

by freestarisis

Last edited:
Alas, all of these lovely pictures have already graced this forum...

But you can never have enough Ciri :wub:

Saw you submitted this for the fan art contest. Good luck! You're going to be a tough person to compete with!

---------- Post merged on 14-05-2015 at 01:40 AM ----------

Wrapped up some last minute details I've been working on and submitted my piece for the contest. Hope you guys enjoy, I really had a great time doing a scene from the books that has stuck with me over the years.

The street is on fire, a roaring red wall of flame. Silhouetted before it, a rider towers over the
flaming roofs, enormous. His black-caparisoned horse prances, tosses its head, neighs.
The rider stares down at her. Ciri sees his eyes gleaming through the slit in his huge helmet,
framed by a bird of prey's wings. She sees the fire reflected in the broad blade of the sword
held in his lowered hand.

The rider looks at her. Ciri is unable to move. The dead man's motionless arms wrapped
around her waist hold her down. She is locked in place by something heavy and wet with
blood, something which is lying across her thigh, pinning her to the ground.

And she is frozen in fear: a terrible fear which turns her entrails inside out, which deafens Ciri
to the screams of the wounded horse, the roar of the blaze, the cries of dying people and the
pounding drums. The only thing which exists, which counts, which still has any meaning, is
fear. Fear embodied in the figure of a black knight wearing a helmet decorated with feathers
frozen against the wall of raging, red flames.

i would totally say i love you...

but that would not be fitting of an asshole such as myself; i suppose my undying admiration and a REDpoint will have to do

Last edited:
Top Bottom