The Witcher Fan Art Thread

+
I wrote a song that I'd like your opinions on, this one is based more off the Netflix TV series than the games. Would also appreciate ideas on how it could be improved. Cheers!

My latest doodle. Hope you like ! :giggle:

Geralt-pathofwolfSiG.png

(My Image wont attach to my post, every time I upload the file has a line through it. What can I do to fix this? Hope you can help. )!

(Also tried to upload it via clicking the "insert image" icon. I Can see it when it uploads but once the upload finishes it says "Oops we ran into some problems!")

, I'm a newcomer to the Witcher forums here.

I'd just like to share my fan made poster for Rednian propaganda and I'd like to know what other fans think of it.

Any criticism aimed for improvement is welcome.

Here is my piece: Hope you enjoy :)

Last edited:
(My Image wont attach to my post, every time I upload the file has a line through it. What can I do to fix this? Hope you can help. )!

(Also tried to upload it via clicking the "insert image" icon. I Can see it when it uploads but once the upload finishes it says "Oops we ran into some problems!")

, I'm a newcomer to the Witcher forums here.

I'd just like to share my fan made poster for Rednian propaganda and I'd like to know what other fans think of it.

Any criticism aimed for improvement is welcome.

Here is my piece: Hope you enjoy :)

It might be too large to directly upload. Just upload it to imagur or something and post the link.

Also, welcome!

1582727781412.png

Anyone have created a fan art for triss and yennefer fight for geralt's love? And thats not a meme, if there's any can i have the link? Thanks

Sounds the beginning of an adult film.

Geralt comes in with the king's sword and duels them both lol.

It has been some Months since I showed off my first sword in this thread, so I guess it is time for me to proudly present you my second 3D printed sword: "Reach of the Damned"

View attachment 10988215
It has a switch in the handle to turn the LEDs on or off, plus a hatch in the handle to change the colors.
View attachment 10988218
View attachment 10988224
I am currently working on my third sword, Loathen, so if you have any game qoutes or other witcher-related text you think would look nice on a blade, feel free to leave me a message.

Do you sell these?

Meanwhile, I watched the whole series thrice - and had to do a mental checklist in my head about all of Geralt's grunts. This is my first take on it (of the episode 101 to 104)… thougts and ideas are welcome. :D
(GFX and some grading will follow)

or on Twitch, www.twitch.tv/videos/778696547. I am still to dumb or old to crack this BB code. Sorry xD

When put like that, I have to agree that the directorial and/or editorial use of grunting was a bit over the top. Bit too formulaic.

(Wish we could even come close to saying the same about the nigh-surreal chronology they decided to go with. I mean, what the actual...hhhmph?)

Although -- I didn't hate it. Many of the scenes were really well done.

I still say they missed a golden opportunity to handle monsters in a way that would have been legendarily good.

Hello to all Neverland residents and Butcher of Blaviken fans!

Today I am gonna tell you about the video which I am currently in the process of creating. The idea came suddenly, I just wanted to do something based on one of my favorite games - Gwent. And since I recently got carried away with 3D and related topics, I decided to cut a cool 3D motion video!

I met Gwent at the stage of passing the Witcher 3. At that time I didn't want to spend much time trying to find different cards , I just wanted to go through Geralt's storyline:) But after I had passed the main game and two additions, I downloaded Gwent and then I got carried away) That's a wonderful game! This is a short story about my love to Geralt and Gwent:)

Below you can find what I have already done. Not too much, only a couple of scenes. Of course, it is very damp, and there is a lot of work to get the final result, but Rome, as people say, was not built in a week too:) So I am gonna show you each of the video-making stage!

In general, as you probably already understood, there is a lot of work. I'll keep you posted on my video creation progress! I would be glad to receive your comments and feedback!

P.S. I am still thinking about ideas for the main card in the comments (which one should be taken for the main one)
Снимок экрана 2020-11-13 в 01.29.54.png
Снимок экрана 2020-11-13 в 01.30.04.png
Снимок экрана 2020-11-13 в 01.30.15.png

Top Bottom