The Witcher Fan Art Thread

+
I've fixed the link with the deviantArt version, I hope it's okay. Feel free to edit it again - I recommend hosting on imgur.com, forum attachments get weird sometimes.

It's a lovely picture, I like the somber atmosphere. :)

Here is something I just finished...

To see a larger version then head to my deviantart
Great work, Mekari! :thumbsup:

I might be become off with this topic a bit, so I would like to say sorry for the first. Secondly I would like to ask your opinion and suggestions. I plan to made a witcher themed tatto, I plan it so long ago, and finally I have a plan finally, not a big thing, but it will matters me a lot.

View attachment 13665
I just find the sing symbols pretty cool but I couldn't really choose until I saw this:
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...ct_Aard.png/revision/latest?cb=20081116104242

So, any of you have any kind of suggestion to make this thing even more pretty? Just fot side note, I want it to my back of my hand.

Attachments

• fc,550x550,white.u2.jpg
    fc,550x550,white.u2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 115
I might be become off with this topic a bit, so I would like to say sorry for the first. Secondly I would like to ask your opinion and suggestions. I plan to made a witcher themed tatto, I plan it so long ago, and finally I have a plan finally, not a big thing, but it will matters me a lot.

View attachment 13665
I just find the sing symbols pretty cool but I couldn't really choose until I saw this:
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...ct_Aard.png/revision/latest?cb=20081116104242

So, any of you have any kind of suggestion to make this thing even more pretty? Just fot side note, I want it to my back of my hand.

You have to post it when you get it so we can see!! Idk about what to add, though. I think it's a cool idea.

View attachment 13665

I'd recommend you do a search on 'sacred geometry' and 'chakras tattoos'. There is a lot of cool things people do with those that might give you some inspiration on how to spruce the signs up.

I also always like the design for this:

Adding to what shinobi2u and Djembe said, i would suggest arranging the Sign symbols in a pentagram-like fashion inside the circle, with the Witcher's medallion being in the center.

That's a super cool idea! IMO you should keep it simple; if you want all five symbols, talk to your artist about arranging them in a nice way. Also discuss tattoo care and fading, the lines shouldn't be too thin (something to consider because of the size) or it will fade very fast, especially because your hands are always exposed to sunlight and you (presumably) wash them more than other body parts.

Countdown fan art.

Hello friends!
To help with the anxiety of the launch I decided to do some arts. Hope you guys like it. I made them in my lunchtime at work. All drawings made in 40 minutes approximately in my sketchbook.

I have to translate to you guys. Brazilian portuguese to english:

first one:
May 2015
The boy asks: Mister, is this May 19?
In the decisions board to the right we have two options: "15 days" or "don´t bother me kid".
In the lower corner of the image: "Geralt face the anxiety "monster".

Second illustration:
There is plenty of thing to do until may 19th.

Third:
13 days to witcher wild hunt!

The last one:
"Calm down Ciri, only 12 days left to witcher wild hunt".
In the ballon: Is this May 19?

Attachments

• crianca.jpg
    crianca.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 64
  • geralt_pegador.jpg
    geralt_pegador.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 85
  • sinais.jpg
    sinais.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 78
  • ciri.jpg
    ciri.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 71
That's a super cool idea! IMO you should keep it simple; if you want all five symbols, talk to your artist about arranging them in a nice way. Also discuss tattoo care and fading, the lines shouldn't be too thin (something to consider because of the size) or it will fade very fast, especially because your hands are always exposed to sunlight and you (presumably) wash them more than other body parts.

Yeah, that's my plan. I thought about for so long time for a proper TW themed tatto to honour both the developers and Sapkowski himself. I am a bit worried though, because Saturday night I will go to work (we plan to do this on Friday, and I will post picture on that thay as well), but I expect to heal this one a bit faster compare to my other bigger and more detailed tattoes. I planned to do it earlyel on next week but my artist don't have free space for me, hopefully itt will be okay.
Anyway, you should be a bit more active though :p

Time for a teaser of my next piece (that may end up being my entry for the fan art contest). Anyone recognize where it comes from? :)

Should be finishing it up tonight and will be starting on another one after that - most likely based around a certain scene in The Tower of the Swallow. Still owe @Sephira an Eredin piece at some point too (I haven't forgotten!). After that I'll be working on non-Witcher stuff like Xenosaga and No One Lives Forever, but that'll be a ways off once I've gorged enough on Witcher 3 .

Last edited:
Top Bottom