The Witcher Fan Art Thread

+

Ay, @Gilrond-i-Virdan , that's the way. In the interest of those who may want to know the sources, and out of respect for the talented artists, I encourage people to include links, when they post new images, as a courtesy. If an ultimate source cannot be found, please indicate so.

Fair enough. I didn't include the link because, if you just click on the image, it takes you to the original deviant art page.

Addendum: Also, a bit of image reduplication is going to happen in these threads. It's not possible to go back 196 pages to double-check if something has been posted before.

Last edited:
Fair enough. I didn't include the link because, if you just click on the image, it takes you to the original deviant art page.
Not quite: it takes you to the image page, but not to the artist's actual gallery entry, which I usually find most useful.
Addendum: Also, a bit of image reduplication is going to happen in these threads. It's not possible to go back 196 pages to double-check if something has been posted before.
Quite right, and it's almost unavoidable. I wasn't trying to make an example of you -- sorry if it feels that way -- but the image happened to be one I readily recognised.

And now, we return to the arts.

by Ireness-Art

and something for the ladies:)in this he is blonde but whateverXDGeralt of Rivia by saurien:wub:

Attachments

• thewhitcher_geralt_is_mine_by_ireness.jpg
    thewhitcher_geralt_is_mine_by_ireness.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 77
  • geralt_by_saurien-d8weeco.jpg
    geralt_by_saurien-d8weeco.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Due to a superabundance of screenshots overwhelming the posted artwork in the fan-art threads, separate threads dedicated to screenshots are hereby started. Posts consing merely of screenshots may be transferred to these threads. Fan-art threads are reserved for artwork (give credit if it is not your own) and commentary on posted artwork.

Post screenshots to http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/58236-The-Witcher-Screenshot-Thread ; posts may be transferred there if necessary.

Top Bottom