The Witcher Fan Art Thread

+
by steamey

Since I'm having that 'Missing Iorveth feel' have a bunch of Iorveth fan art that has cheered me up.

That shoulder touch moment ;__; everything you do for Iorveth in the game is worth it for that.

(credit for these two pieces)

Now I know gifs might not technically count as fanart but where else can I post them? Anyway this scene from Roche's path breaks my heart :( Poor Iorveth, How can anyone not help him??? I only did Roche's path once and this moment was enough to convince me to never do it again. I can't be having Iorveth angry at me.

:( :(

And then one of my fave moments in the game :wub:

Ummm actually this may have made me feel worse about the lack of Iorveth in the Witcher 3. I miss him so much :'(

the death of Coën, the witcher from Poviss

one of my favourite parts of the Witcher 1 was where you could follow up on the story of Coën while visiting Vizima ;~; there was a small part of me that wished he would be in the prologue of the Witcher 3 (lol he wouldn't fit at all, ofc, but my lil heart still desired).

updated
:

not much better but eh maybe next time

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/mWX5y

Last edited:

the death of Coën, the witcher from Poviss

one of my favourite parts of the Witcher 1 was where you could follow up on the story of Coën while visiting Vizima ;~; there was a small part of me that wished he would be in the prologue of the Witcher 3 (lol he wouldn't fit at all, ofc, but my lil heart still desired).

Thank you for this... :like:

Top Bottom