The Witcher Fan Art Thread

+
Vilgefortze said:
Aww....but can't we have all three in a single picture, without armor and protective stuff?
Dude, Just give up, He's doing his own fantasy art unrelated to the books or games.. next he'll probably draw Foltest as a fat merchant dressed as a ballet dancer.. or something..

i present to you: foltest
my best one yet, imo

seamusgod said:
thank you for the compliments. the fur is made from rabbit hide
Hope to see more from you. If you like you can join our little Deviantart's community, The Witcher DamNation. You can find the link on my signature below. :D

hrmmm i drew the wolf medallion a few days ago, then i was like oh wouldnt it be cool to shade it in? you know what? it wasnt cool, i completely destroyed it hahah aaaaah how annoying, and i just havent the heart to try again. alas

feddo said:
hrmmm i drew the wolf medallion a few days ago, then i was like oh wouldnt it be cool to shade it in? you know what? it wasnt cool, i completely destroyed it hahah aaaaah how annoying, and i just havent the heart to try again. alas
Im sorry about that would have been nice to see

MorganMerrimar said:
Okk, guess this is the right place to present my "Geralt WANTED"
Writing is Thorass (Forgotten Realms language)
Nice , good job !! Do we get to see more ?

Wow!(I know there should be more to that statement, but that's all I have. My brain has frozen)

@MorganMerrimar*thumbs up* ^_^The DamNation is at your disposal if you want to share your stuff. The link is below here, in my signature ^_^

secondchildren said:
Any good artist think they're work sucks. It's called "lack of self-esteem", a disease which affected the most of them. Don't worry, you'll get used sooner or later :)
I always realize I'd improve some details when the drawing is done, but it's too late **
secondchildren said:
secondchildren said:
Sorry, last night I hadn't light enough to take good photos.
Did you shot it? not scanned?
Nope -__-'''And that pic looks very worst than the original drawing. But that's all I can do, without scanning.Hope you enjoy it, anyway :)

MorganMerrimar said:
Okk, guess this is the right place to present my "Geralt WANTED"
Excellent job, really nice.I admit, when a woman says that Geralt is "wanted," this isn't usually what I think of. :)

Top Bottom