The Witcher Fan Art Thread

+
Okk, I wasn’t sure to post it here, but someone suggested me to do it :)I always follow advices of ancient members :) (Don’t get my “ancient” wrong, cute missy! I don’t mean “old”, just… veteran :) )To be honest, this is a very indirect TW tribute, and that’s why I was thinking to … keep it out from here. Anyway, this is a tribute to my “Geralt WANTED”. The paper is right on her legs… and as…
Corylea said:
I admit, when a woman says that Geralt is "wanted," this isn't usually what I think of. :)
…oh, nevermind! XDGeralt... wanted@ Secondchildren:http://morganmerrimar.deviantart.com/art/Geralt-wanted-194145357You know what I mean... :)(When we'll meet eachother I'll offer you more than 1 coffee, I promise!)EDIT: ”Geralt WANTED” scan ver. updated.

Will you post the pic in the thread too? Not the link, just the pic. Like you did for the Geralt's warrant. It's more "comfortable" to be watched, and it deserves to be watched (emoticon blink)

Mh... I think it's all I can do...
(scan piece)

Grazie Secondchildren!Thanks Ahmet, and... well said! Now I believe you ;)(btw, I thought you were still interested in "her room in a mess"! XD)

More stuff, for the pleasure of both genders: Girls above are Shani and Triss (in case you do not recognize them).Working this stuff makes me complain the lack of free time I have. It's shame, really and life can be a real tyrant. cheers :)

Oh God... !Secondchildren... WOW!!!You know how I love your pencil! Don't you??Triss and Shani look so cute... so sweet...
SO HOT!!!
As for Iorweth... oh, I'd better tell you... uhm... privately, ok? :D It's...........
Privately, I told! XD
GREAT GREAT GREAT JOBS!Please... > more < !!!But I know, it's not so easy. Phew... I wish I could find some free time too >.

Very nicely done, Secondchildren, as always.You have a much sweeter style than CDPR's artists have -- maybe it's all those drawings you've done for Disney. In any case, your Iorweth looks warmer and more approachable than he does in the other pictures I've seen of him. I can imagine that THIS Iorweth loves. :)

He does?! hm...... so any evil character has his bright side I suppose. Well it can be right: in tw universo nothing is totally bad and good. So maybe this Iorweth is... grey *joke*Thanks guyz!

O_OWoooo! I love it!You're officially invited to join our DamNation. Please, share these jewels with the community or artists. Thank u very much. I hope to see more from you :)

secondchildren said:
O_OWoooo! I love it!You're officially invited to join our DamNation. Please, share these jewels with the community or artists. Thank u very much. I hope to see more from you :)
Thank you) I hope too)
secondchildren said:
secondchildren said:
Hi everyone!I want to show you my latest work - hope you enjoy it.http://sardas.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3au4hb
It's very nicely done. Can you explain the Witcher reference, for those who don't get it?
Thanks)In the books was a moment, when the squirrels slay the whole village, and hang one of them on the tree, with cutting "Aard" rune on his body, which means that he was the An`givare, betrayer on "elvish". I guess we will see situations like this in the W2, so It`s kinda this one was killed by Iorweth.And the inscription means - D`hoine (human on elvish) can kiss my *ss)

Top Bottom