The Witcher Fan Fiction Contest

+
HyI have a fan fiction but in hungarian language so I translated it very fast to english.If I translate in to english where can I upload it??Help me pls.Thank you. ;)

Well, I once posted a crappy fanfic on TES forums and wrote a super rip-off story for myself but maybe I'll give it shot on this one since there are no Last Wish books in iraq :( but all these glitchy fanfic-posting thing is giving me a creep.... :p

It isn't really glitchy. It might be slightly annoying but you just have to be careful with the commands after you write your story. It's much like posting a reply, except instead of the "post" button you have the "save" button, which practically posts your fan fic on the site. Make sure however to forward your fic so it can be examined and approved by the mods. Or at least that's what I understood (and did).I to be honest am rather dissapointed that no fics other than the 2 old ones have been shown. It would have been refreshing to see the competing fan fics.

What's it about? Actually, that was rather blunt and rather indiscrete. Some people might think I'm fishing for ideas so I'll rephrase my question. Did it feature Geralt? If yes, how so? As a main character, secondary character, tertiary character etc. ?Mine did, but it was something very fleeting meant as a kind of Easter Egg and to make a refference to the game.

AgentGriff said:
It isn't really glitchy. It might be slightly annoying but you just have to be careful with the commands after you write your story. It's much like posting a reply, except instead of the "post" button you have the "save" button, which practically posts your fan fic on the site. Make sure however to forward your fic so it can be examined and approved by the mods. Or at least that's what I understood (and did).I to be honest am rather dissapointed that no fics other than the 2 old ones have been shown. It would have been refreshing to see the competing fan fics.
Oh! It feels like a terrible exam!

I wait with revealing my story until they have come to a conclusion about what story to put up and what not :)If mine doesn't show up here, I will place it at DeviantArt. But as said, it won't happen before the 5th January.

Mine's been done.Just basically proofreading it and whatnot, before I submit it.I'll probably wait until it's published.If it ain't published, I will post it.

I find it a little sad that there is no fan fiction about the Witcher at other boards (in English language). I checked ff.net a while ago and didn't even see the name pop up there.Same goes for adult-ff.net. *sigh* and now I am too scared to check there for it lol - do not want to read hate-fics and mushy romance plots between characters that simply don't fit no matter how much they get squeezed together in Barbie/Ken Style.

Went through my short-story earlier, s'more. Quite happy w/ it.Mine is submitted.Requested for publishing, too.

MysterD said:
Went through my short-story earlier, s'more. Quite happy w/ it.Mine is submitted.Requested for publishing, too.
Yay :) I am looking forward reading it :D

Good luck, y'all. I'll give it a try, too. Although my english might just be a little too bad for that kinda thang. :-\

Corvinius said:
Good luck, y'all. I'll give it a try, too. Although my english might just be a little too bad for that kinda thang. :-\
My English isn't perfect, either. ;D You should read some fan fiction at ff.net... it curls up your toe-nails ... and a lot was even written by native English people.And they don't even have an interesting story to offer. So don't worry too much, you probably will be much better.

Rhian said:
Rhian said:
I do appreciate that, man. :)It's around some 21 pages long/short (depending how you want to look at it), all typed-up in MS Word.MS Word's Word Count shows it at 4,966 words.

MysterD said:
MysterD said:
MysterD said:
I do appreciate that, man. :)It's around some 21 pages long/short (depending how you want to look at it), all typed-up in MS Word.MS Word's Word Count shows it at 4,966 words.
My MS Word Count shows 8620 words, over 17 DINA4 pages.So a lot room for Germanism to breed...

Top Bottom