The Witcher Fan Fiction Contest

+
Sattva said:
A quick question: is the last day for submitting stories the 4th or the 5th of January?Can I still send mine today?the "show mine" button does not show my submission.
It might just be the webpage - there's a script error when I try to view mine, but I've been able to view it fine in the past.

'Show Mine' is working for me, so check to see if you can submit it again. As far as I know the deadline is today, so there's still time to submit.Rhian: if I were you I'd view your submission and check. I had the first third of mine get a wierd glitch where all formatting / paragraph breaks vanished, but the latter part was fine. I ended up going through manually and putting in new paragraph breaks, and that's why I ended up with multiple copies of the submission (though I only checked the request publishing box for the last one once I knew it looked right).

Sattva said:
A quick question: is the last day for submitting stories the 4th or the 5th of January?Can I still send mine today?the "show mine" button does not show my submission.
Yes. We will also accept stories, that will be uploaded tommorow.If the show mine button is not working, then something isn't right witch the submission.
Sattva said:
(thoguh I only checked the request publishing box for the last one once I knew it looked right).
This is a very proper way to upload the story, it allows us to go thru them faster and announce the winner as soon as possible.

Still waiting on mine....
Still got that nice symbol there, heh.

Thank you, Eriash, thank you, people! With your help I finally managed to upload the damn thing.A last-minute tip: I succeeded when I saved the text in the notepad first. Now I can see it fine on the site. Probably MS Word is at odds with whatever program is used for uploading here.I wish you all luck

Weee finally managed to get mine uploaded, too. But now I have 5 versions lol and can't delete the old ones... how embarrassing ;D

Top Bottom