The Witcher: Farewell of The White Wolf

+
Triss quickly withdrew her hand, because she clearly did not like it

False, as the exact abstract given by Zyvik in which you can find the word "pleasant" prove it. I was not able to provide the abstract in English because I'm French and so I do not have the books in English, but the official French translation talks about "la sensation agréable qui était apparue au contact du sorceleur". It seems that you're the only one that thinks that she did not lihe the sensation.

I see that you did not read the books

Please, don't talk about what you don't know. I've read all the books three times ! I've translated in French (from English) two short stories of Sapkowski related to the world of the Witcher, Something Ends, Something Begins and The Road with no Return, and the short novel The Malady. I've even translated in French and English from Polish the Polish comic Zdrada and in French only the comic Droga bez Povrotu. So it seems that I've read the books... and much more.

But stop upon this, this thread is dedicated to this mod that promises some fantastic hours and we are here to support their work ! :)

Zyvik;n9946521 said:
Except for Something Ends, Something Begins in wich they got together. Yes, it's not canon, but it's still written by Sapkowski wich means he at least liked the idea of them together even If it never happens in the official canon. And since the mod is clearly inspired by that story, it makes sense that the creators would use some ideas from it.

By the way, where's Istredd? :D

Geralt has at least four of his exes on the guest list. Yen needs to get even :p

This is a fanfic, a joke, just a joke, as he himself admitted, it does not mean that he likes this idea, he just joked. Triss and Eskel never had anything in common. Triss always thought only of Geralt, she dreamed of him.

"She threw her arms around his neck, instantly, without thinking. She caught hold of his hand, abruptly placed it on the nape of her neck, under her hair. A tingling ran down her back, penetrated her
with such rapture she almost cried out. In order to muffle and restrain the cry her lips found his lips and stuck to them. She trembled, pressing hard against him, her excitement building and increasing, forgetting herself more and more."

Where is Eskel? Btw Geralt attracted her without any vibrations.

"'Thank you.' Triss smiled faintly. In the tower, she thought. All right, Vesemir. Let it be the tower for today, if appearances matter so much to you. I can sleep in the tower in the best of all the beds in Kaer Morhen. Although I would prefer to sleep with Geralt in the worst."

Where is Eskel? And again she thinks only of Geralt, with whom she is ready to sleep even in a puddle.

"Geralt to the enchantress's rage disappeared somewhere and
appeared only towards evening, bearing a dead goat. Triss helped him skin his prey. Although she sincerely detested the smell of meat and blood, she wanted to be near the witcher. Near him. As near as possible. A cold, determined resolution was growing in her. She did not want to sleep alone any longer."

And again Triss thinks only of Geralt, where is Eskkel? He kissed her hand, the vibration!

'All right, Triss. Thank you.'
'Geralt?'
'Yes.'
'Ciri said something else, didn't she? Something only you heard. Tell me what it was.'
'No,' he protested and his voice quivered. 'No, Triss.'
'Please.'
'She wasn't speaking to me.'
'I know. She was speaking to me. Tell me, please.'
'After coming to… When I picked her up… She whispered: "Forget about him. Don't torture him.'"
'I won't,' she said quietly. 'But I can't forget. Forgive me.'
'I am the one who ought to be asking for forgiveness. And not only asking you.'
'You love her that much,' she stated, not asking.
'That much,' he admitted in a whisper after a long moment of silence.
'Geralt.'
'Yes, Triss?'
'Stay with me tonight.'
'Triss…'
'Only stay.'
'All right.'

Where is Eskel? Why she ignores him, the vibration, he kissed her hand! . Where are all these hints? Really, apart from the kiss of the hand, as a sign of respect and the lowest request, there was nothing? Ah, no, it was.

"Eskel pretended to be polite, and neither smiled nor made eye contact, and even managed, very occasionally, to be interested in some issue or question of little importance."

Bad, very bad Eskel, completely forgot about Triss

Last edited:
daneel53;n9946941 said:
False, as the exact abstract given by Zyvik in which you can find the word "pleasant" prove it. I was not able to provide the abstract in English because I'm French and so I do not have the books in English, but the official French translation talks about "la sensation agréable qui était apparue au contact du sorceleur". It seems that you're the only one that thinks that she did not lihe the sensation.

Please, don't talk about what you don't know. I've read all the books three times ! I've translated in French (from English) two short stories of Sapkowski related to the world of the Witcher, Something Ends, Something Begins and The Road with no Return, and the short novel The Malady. I've even translated in French and English from Polish the Polish comic Zdrada and in French only the comic Droga bez Povrotu. So it seems that I've read the books... and much more.

But stop upon this, this thread is dedicated to this mod that promises some fantastic hours and we are here to support their work ! :)

Imagine yourself, I also read more than once in several translations, I even read in the original. This moment does not say anything, the fact that Triss felt a pleasant vibration does not mean that she likes Eskel, the unicorn caused the euphoria of orgasm, she fell in love him?

If they had not humiliated the feelings of people with other opinions by their work, I would not have said a word. Why dont they put Triss next to Yennefer? If they are positioning their mod as for Geralt-fans, then why did they not think that it might be better with Triss? Why was it necessary to raise this fanfic that does not mean anything and has nothing to do with books other than the names of the characters?

Last edited:
Hello,
I have a question KALEN_PL : I found your old project
Sny Umarłych in the polish section of the forum. It looks/looked very nice! I think it is not finished (yet)? So what have been the reasons behind the current state of the project?
And at all of you guys: Are there at least some lines of speech in the mod like environmental dialogues, from the games (eg. "You will choke on three pounds of steel !")? I really liked Kinship of the Wolves, but it had just a few spoken lines.
Will this spring be a nice season..... or do you think summer will be even nicer :D?

Greetings Nemo

sv3672;n9938941 said:
CDPR already gave us 427 lines (give or take a few) of Iorveth in Assassins of Kings. As much as I would have liked to see him in TW3, a fan made cameo does not make much of a difference.

It does to those who were scammed by CDPR. For trusting their words

I'm so excited for this! I'm currently playing the Witcher 2 after I finished Witcher 1 and Witcher 3 (3 times). I can't wait to experience something new with all these character from both the books and the games. This mod looks so beautiful will it require other mods or will there be recommended mods to enhance the experience?

Hello!
We have for you few new pictures and also an excellent information - main plotline is fully finished. We are working on secondary stories for several characters now, and slowly but surely nearing the premiere. A lot of thanks for your feedback and patience, your comments always give us a boost.

Cheers!

miscanadian;n10374322 said:
This mod looks so beautiful will it require other mods or will there be recommended mods to enhance the experience?

Totally self-sufficient :)

PATROL;n10451542 said:
Hello!
We are working on secondary stories for several characters now

Just do one about Iorveth please. The wait has been too long. It's now six year without new content of him

The lads just had an interview with one of the polish gaming reviewer TVgryPL on Youtube.

You may not understand the whole of it as it is in Polish language but surely is worth watching some of the exclusive game footage they've made. Hats of boys, these guys are great!

Lord_Stachu;n10684471 said:
The lads just had an interview with one of the polish gaming reviewer TVgryPL on Youtube.

You may not understand the whole of it as it is in Polish language but surely is worth watching some of the exclusive game footage they've made. Hats of boys, these guys are great!

Can anybody help translate this video into English ? There is no subtitles in the video so I can't even use Google Translate.

Guest 3847602

Characters and cutscenes looks even better in motion than screenshots.
Glad to hear that basically nothing planned had to be discarded/removed from the project.
:geraltfeelgood:

We present to you a part of gameplay which contains first 20 minutes of our adventure. It's still alpha version and work is in progress, but more or less this is how it will finally gonna look. by Enjoy watching the video and don't forget to comment, we are impatiently waiting for your feedback.

Translation from Polish to English is done by Justyna Rudnicka. Thank you!

Soundtrack is the original score from Witcher game series by CD Projekt RED.

Top Bottom