The Witcher: Farewell of The White Wolf

+
UncleArtr;n7588020 said:
"Triss Merigold, chestnut hair, cheerful, ready to burst into laughter for no reason at all, like a child. He liked her. It had been mutual."

4K:
http://i.imgur.com/aJoE8Jw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nE3KOl7.jpg

And to answer your questions @Nemomallo : it's not our fault thar REDs decide to give Ciri silver sword which looks exactly the same like the steel one.
According witchers apperance - I believe you're intelligent person and you can guess if someone who's called "brother" by Geralt will be on his wedding. But nothing is official :)

Is there any chance to make a Witcher 3 mod out of this haircut? OMG I love it !!! It's absolutly fantastic !!!

Hart95;n7837040 said:
This looks absolutely stunning. It makes me even more anxious to build my PC so I can buy AoK and play these player-created quests.

I wish "Something Ends, Something Begins" would be officially translated in English. I've grown weak to sappy and emotional stories/events in this franchise.

What's AoK?

On topic: I'm excited to see this be released... It looks amazing!

minicrom;n7906770 said:
Is there any chance to make a Witcher 3 mod out of this haircut? OMG I love it !!! It's absolutly fantastic !!!
I would pay money for this. I didn't think it was possible, but she looks even more beautiful.

iokhta;n8035860 said:
What's AoK?

On topic: I'm excited to see this be released... It looks amazing!
AoK is Assassins of Kings, the second Witcher game.

Will Iorveth appear in this DLC? Will Triss be like the one of TW2 or it will be more like TW3? Please, I need the answer!

We've got some new screenshots for you!

​​​​​​​http://imgur.com/a/5qjyD

Sam2305;n8160720 said:
... Anyone know anything about Iorveht's presence in this mod?

I know :)

KALEN_PL;n8190860 said:

Please, don't be like the developers in the original game (hinting things in order to create hype and giving nothing in the end) and give us a direct answer. If you want, you could tell me through private message

Hey Fotww Team,

I really like that Ciri has now two different swords, at least on this screenshot it is just a tiny bit of detail I admire about you creating this mod. Even if the difference is just the crossguard and the pommel of the sword. The better thing is even that the scabbards are now attached to the body using leather strings!
I personaly dislike the witcher armor concept of the witcher 3 (people just using them while playing the game since they have the best stats) even if they look good so I am a little bit biased about the armours in the mod, or how the stats of them will be. Still it is very nice work you've done. I guess the screenshot is on the second level of the Kaer Morhen keep? It does not remind me of any place I've seen in the witcher 3. Also it is nice that you cut a hole into the wall to show something of the outside.
Last but not least it is very nice to see different seasons on you screenshots! I gues adding the snow part of the meshes was some work to do! I really like the vegetation on the last screenshot!
So now some questions:
How did you implement the texture_array thing into the REDkit? I've not been trying myself so far, so maybe give some hints..... just if you like :D !
And the second question is about the plant assets you used in the last screenshot. Is the grain and some of the flowers new?
Last question do you plan to change some stats/balance of some swords and armours? I know it made sense that Raven's armour could not be the best from a gamplay point of view. Otherwise you would have worn it the whole game, which is kind of boring. But it was the best armour of the first game and it was almost useless after the first act in regards of stats. The swords were even worse. They became useless after the prolog (steel swords) or after the Kayran (silver swords). Any plans, also in connection with some of the new sword meshes? Just if you like :D !
Best wishes and thanks!
Nemo

Last edited:
It's looking great but please don't use witcher 3 vegetation and tree assets. The witcher 2 has far better vegetation models than the 3rd part and it looks horrible even in these screen shots. Otherwise, I really like this.

nani_86;n8367390 said:
It's looking great but please don't use witcher 3 vegetation and tree assets. The witcher 2 has far better vegetation models than the 3rd part and it looks horrible even in these screen shots. Otherwise, I really like this.
nani_86
You dislike sunflowers ????? And potatoes?... Ok I never recognized the potatoes in The Witcher 3 until I browsed the game files and stumbled across the potato plants. But realy you dislike all vegetation? Even those beautiful fields, wineyards and herbs and hanging roots? I think that some of the vegetation assets you can see in the screenshots are made by themselves and are not from the witcher 3. I personally do not recognize the tree in the screenshot as part of the witcher 2 or 3!

Hello,
Contrary to popular belief, frequent gossips and questions, our project has not been cancelled or suspended.
We plan to publish our work in the second half of the year.
We will work at full capacity in a month, because we are focused on writing our master’s thesis. You can expect soon many more materials.
As a consolation, we present you another screenshot from our mod.

Top Bottom