The Witcher: Farewell of The White Wolf

+
Benzenzimmern;n2896173 said:
Looks very nice, I am looking forward to this!

:pride:

I am delighted in the fact that a CDPR official is looking forward to this. This could be a great thing. I am not reading anything into the post other than a fan (@Benzenzimmern) trying this mod out, and looking forward to it

Last edited:
We keep working hard so you can play as soon as possible!

Hi again,

did you import just main character models or also normal ones? Because It could look odd to have both in the same game. I don't say that I want them, I don't say that you should do that, but I just want to know if you've considered it and what was your solution. Does it not matter because we're going just to play with our fellows? I guess that it will be much talking so I don't mind. Regarding the Iorweth screenshot, I have to comment it is really nice that we will meet him again! The Character looks nice, but I am not 100% sure about the proportions of the head, or maybe the hair on the arms are odd in my point of view. So I would appreciate some confirmation about the proportions... it just looks a little bit odd.
I have also an other question, As much as I am happy about this mod, I really would like some tutorials, are you going to make some after you've finished the project? Would be nice to know how you've achieved all this. Thanks!
Nemo

ArkoSKP;n9550711 said:
Consider you the events of BaW in the mods ?

Can't wait !

I don't know...

"‘Later,’ Regis went on, ‘I started developing alarming symptoms. The fun and companionship started to play a secondary role. I noticed that I could do without them. What became important to me was the just the blood.’
‘Did you feel too bad to look in the Mirror?’ Dandelion asked.
‘I don’t reflect in mirrors.’ Regis said calmly."

Hello!
Nenneke, Regis, Shani, Borkh... they're some unusual companions. And who do you think should be on Geralt's and Yennefer's wedding? Character with the highest count of mentions in your posts, if only present on our guest list, will be shown for you in the next post. Each of you types one character.
Furthermore, you can ask us some questions, we will answer them after a week. In advance, we don't have dubbing, release date will be still unknown for a while and we will not answer questions which might spoil you the adventure.

We wish you good types and are waiting for your questions!

PATROL;n9569711 said:
Nenneke, Regis, Shani, Borkh... they're some unusual companions.
Hmm. Although I'm personally inclined to suggest Shani, I've a feeling Borkh may be the more likely candidate.

Riven-Twain;n9571121 said:
Hmm. Although I'm personally inclined to suggest Shani, I've a feeling Borkh may be the more likely candidate.

These are characters we have already announced and shown :) I encourage you to type somebody new, we want to show you somebody new :p

Top Bottom