The Witcher: Farewell of The White Wolf

+
Cercaphus;n9675761 said:
Why? Did he have blond hair in the previous Witcher games?

No, but my thought process was if they decided to go ahead and give Triss chestnut hair why not give Dandelion blonde hair.

zonkedevle;n9682821 said:
No, but my thought process was if they decided to go ahead and give Triss chestnut hair why not give Dandelion blonde hair.

In theory, she had chestnut hair in games. In TW1 without a doubt, in TW2 there were... dark red, but they could be interpreted as chestnut, and in TW3 they were undoubtedly red in game, but in journal and artbook is mentioned that they are chestnut. So we thought that giving her darker hair and blue eyes will be subtle lore-friendly change, but it keeps her design and continuity. Dandelion have dark hair from the beginning of the series and he looks good, furthermore I think that eventual dyed hair suits him, in the end he is a dandy :)

--------------------------

"Just as warty, slime-slathered toads croak out into the fetid swamp in search of kindred company, so too do sorceresses seek their own kind, driven to gather and scheme against all that is good and worthy. The coven gathering the worst of them - the knab of those utterly depraved and swollen thick with the pus of magic - was the Lodge of Sorceresses."

Hi again,
some weeks ago you wrote that you will answer some questions, so maybe you could answer some of my old questions.
1. Will we meet only characters with witcher 3 models or also some that use the witcher 2 model or other models ( I guess Vincent and Neneke confirm the other models.)?
2. Will the Keep of Kear Morhen have new rooms?
3. Will the witcher armours of the third game be integrated into the game?
4. Will you change the balancing, some stats for the (maybe new) armours, swords, etc.?
5. Are some of the plants in the meadow screenshot (24-03-17, Page 8), new or made by you, not from the second or third game?
6. Because our fellow witchers are invited to the wedding: Will they be playable? Would your team consider working on them, to get them playable for creating new adventures?
7. Will you consider ( just asked consider, not making) making tutorials?
Thanks, hope that you're fine. And I have to say nice screens!!!! :D
Nemo

“I'll leave Field Marshal here.” (...) “He may decide to suddenly launch his profanities at point bank range, and our stealth approach would go to hell. Come on.”
Can you guess who do you see in these pictures? Write in comments!

You may think that we vanished. Quite the contrary, our work goes extremely well, the music plays loudly, and the guests are having fun. You can see that everything just works!
Everything goes in the right direction and we gently move forward, we'll finish the main plot very soon, and start finishing the side stories then.
Oh, one more thing, the optimalization process has greatly reduced the minimal requirements. We'll precise them near the release date.
We're also going to show you something from behind the scenes in the near future.

​​​​​

​​​​​​​

KALEN_PL;n9937941 said:
You may think that we vanished. Quite the contrary, our work goes extremely well, the music plays loudly, and the guests are having fun. You can see that everything just works!
Everything goes in the right direction and we gently move forward, we'll finish the main plot very soon, and start finishing the side stories then.
Oh, one more thing, the optimalization process has greatly reduced the minimal requirements. We'll precise them near the release date.
We're also going to show you something from behind the scenes in the near future.

I have only one question. Why does Triss sit next to Eskel? Are you also supporters of this impossible theory?

Last edited:
KALEN_PL;n9937941 said:

​​​​​

Thanks for the effort. I can't wait to see Iorveth. Even if it is just a few lines. CDPR should take notice of this

Triss_One_Love;n9938351 said:
I have only one question. Why does Triss sit next to Escel? Are you also supporters of this impossible theory?

Well, the mod is only fan fiction, not to be taken seriously, I would rather view it like the wedding "DLC" for TW1. But if fans want this relationship so much, maybe Eskel could become protagonist of the next Witcher games. :) It would be an interesting idea then.

Sam2305;n9938881 said:
Thanks for the effort. I can't wait to see Iorveth. Even if it is just a few lines. CDPR should take notice of this

CDPR already gave us 427 lines (give or take a few) of Iorveth in Assassins of Kings. As much as I would have liked to see him in TW3, a fan made cameo does not make much of a difference.

daneel53;n9941351 said:
Just read the short story Something Ends, Something Begins and you will see that Andrzej Sapkowski himself answered your question in 1993.

This short story is non-canon (it is a humorous story written as a wedding gift, not an actual part of the saga), and in game continuity it would not even make sense (e.g. Vesemir is not dead). Regarding the "delightful sensation and vibrations" in Blood of Elves, anyone can feel like that for a moment even towards a stranger, only to forget about it a minute later, it is very far from wanting to marry them after years. What matters more is that there is no follow up to this in any of the novels or games.

Zyvik;n9946521 said:
Except for Something Ends, Something Begins in wich they got together. Yes, it's not canon, but it's still written by Sapkowski wich means he at least liked the idea of them together even If it never happens in the official canon.

Not necessarily, because of the humorous tone of the short story, it can be seen as a joke. Otherwise, why no real follow up on the idea in the actual novels? Then again, the joke argument can also be applied to the mod. I would find it less objectionable if it was clearly presented as such, rather than trying to look like the "official" ending to Geralt's story, even copying CDPR's logos.

Rustine;n9947081 said:
Enough of this nonsense. Please respect our vision and don't shove one's opinion down our throats.

No one is forcing you to change anything about your mod, you are 100% entitled to put anything in it you want as long as it is legal. But similarly, you cannot force other people to like your work, if they are disappointed for whatever reason, they are equally entitled to voice their criticism as long as it is within the rules.

Last edited:
daneel53;n9941351 said:
Just read the short story Something Ends, Something Begins and you will see that Andrzej Sapkowski himself answered your question in 1993. :)

You can find a fan translation of the short story in English here :
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/foru...n-translations

Just read the original books, ok? I am not interested in some miserable fanfic. Andrzej Sapkowski himself confirmed, that the fanfic has nothing to do with the story, and in the books Triss had nothing common with Eskel, so she should sit next to her friend Yennefer.

Do you know how a good gamedev differs from bad? A good one will not spit in the face of the fans of his work.

Last edited:
So the guests are :

* Agloval and Sh'eenaz
* Chireadan (?) (Next to Nenneke)
* Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon and Galahad (?)
* Crach an Craite with Hjalmar and Cerys
* Dainty Biberveldt and Gardenia Biberveldt (?)
* Emiel Regis Rohellec Terzieff-Godefroy
* Eskel and Triss Merigold
* Fringilla Vigo
* Iorweth and Saesenthessis
* Julian Alfred Pankratz de Lettenhove and Priscilla
* Letho of Gulet
* Lambert and Keira Metz
* Margarita Laux-Antille
* Mousesack and Freya (?)
* Nenneke
* Shani
* Tellico Lunngrevink Letorte
* Vernon Roche and Ves
* Villentretenmerth with Tea and Vea
* Vincent Meis and Carmen
* Yarpen Zigrin
* Zoltan Chivay and his group [COLOR=inherit !important]

[/COLOR]

Last edited:
some miserable fanfic

Woh !

It is not a fanfic, it is a short story that Sapkowski wrote before writing the first book of the saga, Blood of Elves. OK, he always said that the short story is not canon but you cannot name this a "miserable fanfic". A real fanfic would be a story written by somebody else than Sapkowski without his agreement.

If we come back to Eskel, may I remind you that when Triss arrived in Kaer Morhen in Blood of Elves, at a moment in chapter 2 she touched Eskel's hand and doing this she feeled a delightful sensation and vibrations stronger that those of Geralt. So, sorry, but a potential link between Eskel and Triss was engaged by Sapkowski himself in a fully canon novel and not only into the non canon short story.

daneel53;n9945861 said:
Woh !

It is not a fanfic, it is a short story that Sapkowski wrote before writing the first book of the saga, Blood of Elves. OK, he always said that the short story is not canon but you cannot name this a "miserable fanfic". A real fanfic would be a story written by somebody else than Sapkowski without his agreement.

If we come back to Eskel, may I remind you that when Triss arrived in Kaer Morhen in Blood of Elves, at a moment in chapter 2 she touched Eskel's hand and doing this she feeled a delightful sensation and vibrations stronger that those of Geralt. So, sorry, but a potential link between Eskel and Triss was engaged by Sapkowski himself in a fully canon novel and not only into the non canon short story.

Its a fanfic that has nothing to do with the story, the fact that it was written by Sapkowski does not change anything.

I see that you did not read the books, otherwise you knew that Triss did not touch Eskel's hand, Eskel kissed Triss's hand in respect, and Triss quickly withdrew her hand, because she clearly did not like it, even though she felt, that he vibrates stronger than Geralt, she did not care. Just remind you that this is where their interaction ended, they never crossed anywhere, and Triss throughout the chapter and all subsequent books thought only of Geralt, so where is Eskel? Where are the hints? There are no hints.

Triss_One_Love;n9945981 said:
Its a fanfic that has nothing to do with the story, the fact that it was written by Sapkowski does not change anything.

I see that you did not read the books, otherwise you knew that Triss did not touch Eskel's hand, Eskel kissed Triss's hand in respect, and Triss quickly withdrew her hand, because she clearly did not like it, even though she felt, that he vibrates stronger than Geralt, she did not care. Just remind you that this is where their interaction ended, they never crossed anywhere, and Triss throughout the chapter and all subsequent books thought only of Geralt, so where is Eskel? Where are the hints? There are no hints.

Actually:
"It was Eskel’s behaviour which was most unlikely; he got up, approached the enchantress, bent down low, took her hand and kissed it respectfully. She swiftly withdrew her hand. Not so as to demonstrate her anger and annoyance but to break the pleasant, piercing vibration triggered by the witcher’s touch. Eskel emanated powerfully. More powerfully than Geralt."

At any rate, If CDPR can turn a fling between Geralt and Triss from the books into a legit romance in the games, I don't see why the fans can't do the same with something that was already implied.

Zyvik;n9946321 said:
Actually:
"It was Eskel’s behaviour which was most unlikely; he got up, approached the enchantress, bent down low, took her hand and kissed it respectfully. She swiftly withdrew her hand. Not so as to demonstrate her anger and annoyance but to break the pleasant, piercing vibration triggered by the witcher’s touch. Eskel emanated powerfully. More powerfully than Geralt."

Just remind you that this is where their interaction ended, they never crossed anywhere, and Triss throughout the chapter and all subsequent books thought only of Geralt, so where is Eskel? Where are the hints? There are no hints.
By the way, when the unicorn appeared, Triss experienced the euphoria of orgasm, is she now a zoophile?

Last edited:
Triss_One_Love;n9946381 said:
Just remind you that this is where their interaction ended, they never crossed anywhere, and Triss throughout the chapter and all subsequent books thought only of Geralt, so where is Eskel? Where are the hints? There are no hints.

Except for Something Ends, Something Begins in wich they got together. Yes, it's not canon, but it's still written by Sapkowski wich means he at least liked the idea of them together even If it never happens in the official canon. And since the mod is clearly inspired by that story, it makes sense that the creators would use some ideas from it.

By the way, where's Istredd? :D

Geralt has at least four of his exes on the guest list. Yen needs to get even :p

Top Bottom