The witcher for mobile devices and switch!!!!

+
Hi guys ,after a great port for switch of witcher 3 , can a CPR do a witcher 1 for switch and android and witcher 2 for switch.......
I wanna play the witcher 1 on my cell is the great game , and good memories of good times.....:)

I wouldn‘t count on a TW1/2-port for Android/Switch. The old engine doesn‘t appear to be very port-friendly in general. It might be even more tricky to port these two games than TW3...

Besides, if they were to release a mobile version, it would most likely happen on iOS first. But of course those are just guesses and I don‘t know what CDPRs plans for the time after Cyberpunk are.

Merged with a thread from a few days ago. As mentioned before, TW1 is not very port-friendly. Besides, it was never designed with mobile devices in mind, which would make things even more difficult.

Of course, anythings possible, but CDPR has a lot to do with Cyberpunk and Gwent right now.

Yeah, as devivre said, a mobile port for TW1 or 2 is highly unlikely. But at least we got Witcher 3 on switch! That's impressive in and of itself!

Top Bottom