The Witcher - Forgotten memories

+
Chapel for The Witcher

Dear Traveler!

You honor me with turning into my humble shrine, which stands for the first Witcher game and for the original Geralt of Rivia.
If you seat yourself and you spend a little time here, you may evoke some old memories and relive those unequalled moments of CDPR's first gem. Feel free to share your thoughts or if you have any never seen picture please don't conceal it any more!
Let light these as eternal candles to the end of time! (or as long as CDPR maintain this forum) :)

If you would like to replay the game be sure to try my mod! Geralt would be glad to running around in his new leather jacket!
Don't overlook, my pictures fits well to any HD display :)

View attachment 10983850
Triss.jpg
Geralt.jpg
Alvin.jpg
Shani.jpg
Hatteer2.jpg
Hatteer1.jpg
GeraltVizima.jpg
11th_Anniversary_Geralt-1920x1080_TW1.jpg

Last edited:
Nicely done!

Thank you!

In the d'jinni editor was a bit hard to combine the existing animations at the fight scenes to look a fast and dinamic combat, but after all, I also think it worth the effort :) Could be better at some point, but I made this kind of fun the first time. Maybe the next one will be even better ;)

I hope it evoke some good memories!

It's a really nice video! Love it! <3

Thank you very much!

I'm honored that one of the "oldest" CDPR member thought, my humble "tribute video" worth some good words :)

I think in these rushing days, is important to stop sometimes and look back a bit. I hope it evoke some good memories among the original developer team (if still there some of them or if it can reach them somehow)!

I wish you all the best!
hiuuz
from Hungary
Post automatically merged:

I particularly liked the scenes wherein the witchers are 'recounting' their battles around the table.

...on those long winter nights in Kaer Morhen with a bottle of White Gull :)

Last edited:
Cool video! Couldn't agree more with the "looking back" sentiment. It was a stunning game -- like nothing else at the time.

Thank you!

I have a plan for an other video, if everything goes well I can reach even better quality still in d'jinni. But we will see.

As I search the old TW1 forum threads I see Vattier and Flash was the two CDPR member who nursed the fans. I see Vattier still here but Flash didn't appear since 2014. What happend with him?

Great video well done, impressive stuff.
I am stirred up to go back and play W1 again now.

Good to hear that! Oh and don't forget to use the mod in the video description. I'm sure Geralt would be glad to running around in the new leather jacket ;)

Still haven't played it... :cry:
Be sure to fill this gap!
Graphics can be a bit outdated, but the atmosphere of the game still unequalled! For a long time (about 8-9 years) I didn't play games. After that (in 2016) I tried a few games what I missed during the years and I heard about The Witcher games. I thought I don't have to hurry, if the series is really so good I must begin with the first to get a full picture. How true I was! The game enslaved me!
Just keep in mind this game is 10 years old and to play will be fun! Definitely!

It looked old even for 2007, but I've made a mistake to start playing the series from W2. It's so freaking hard to get used to visuals in W1.

I loved it! Especially Geralt's memory when he fights Bruxa, it reminds me of the CDProjekt's Cinematic in that barn outside Tussaint. Well done (y)

I loved it! Especially Geralt's memory when he fights Bruxa, it reminds me of the CDProjekt's Cinematic in that barn outside Tussaint. Well done (y)

Hi!
Thank you!
Yes, that scene was inspired by that trailer :)
I laid the foundations of a next video, I think you will like that too :) In the next month I don't have time but in november I will start it.
It's good to see some fan of the TW1 still here. I think there may be more fans who could appreciate this, but I don't have a popular youtube channel or something like that to get this vid to a greater public.

Top Bottom