The Witcher Guild - GameSpot Union

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Witcher Guild - GameSpot Union

I'd like to invite you all to our Witcher Guild. Help us inform all the people round the world about our beloved game. Come and join us - the more the merrier .All you have to do is to have active GameSpot account, visit our union's site and press 'Join Union' button (on the right).

Hey, I've united that guild, but tell me what I have to do next :) I saw there something like level up. How I can get more "experience". Kill monsters?

Ksandr, I sent you Private Message, so check the Inbox In order to gain more 'experience' you just have to visit GameSpot, read some texts, write posts on forums and boards, watch some movies. Stuff like that.

Just trying it out nothing big. I am new to this game and the story behind it. I have been reading and doing research.

What is Kikimore, huh? I don't know what it is, but here is a concept art of Kikimore below (taken from thewitcher.com arts).At the www.sapkowski.pl there is a kind of Companion and there are some informations about Kikimore like:- it lives on swamp- killing is a meaning of life for this creature

In russian "Kikimora" is a kind of moor mermaid, an evil water-nymph or just a moor witch.In TW it seems to be s.th. alike to the mix between Gothic's Minecrowler and Lurken,an dangerous amphibian beast.

Hi there. There is a new interview available in English in our Witcher Guild. Well, it's not that new after all, but Undomiel9 was so kind to translate it for you, that I just had to post it ;) Enjoy.

Hey Daerdin - how is it going with the guild? Frankly, I was so busy recently that I didn't have time to check it out.

Well, no too many new pieces of information. But as you can see in my previous post, Undomiel translated one of your interviews for English speaking users. There are also some interesting things going on on the board. So it's alive :)

Daerdin said:
Well, no too many new pieces of information. But as you can see in my previous post, Undomiel translated one of your interviews for English speaking users. There are also some interesting things going on on the board. So it's alive :)
Ok, I'm back on the guild board:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom