The Witcher Hollywood movie!

+
that would be a nightmare....why did you write that?
because we have to be prepared for worst ;)
Vilgefortz - Christian BaleRience - Zachary QuintoDijkstra - James Gandolfini
Very cool choices! Especially Gandolfini, he matches so well to Dijkstra. I'm not sure about Quinto though. He's and will be Sylar for me?
Jaskier - Adam Sandler
Holly Batman!! :eek:Now... that would be a REAL nightmare :p

ausir

Forum veteran
Well, Sylar is Quinto's first major role, but he will soon play Spock on the new Star Trek, so I don't think he'll be labeled as Sylar forever.

i LOLled.edit: (OT) and Ron Perlman in Fallout 3http://soundscapes.cozywebhost.com/stuff/ron.jpg

oulzac said:
As for Uwe Boll, there is no way in hell anyone would even think of giving him another movie they cared about, he has butchered way to many scripts as it is, his first disaster was bloodryane, he butchered that horribly.
Uhm... Bloodrayne was a disaster, but sadly not the first one Uwe Boll created. Ever seen House of the Dead or Alone in the Dark? Both are absolutely terrible movies, although House of the Dead at least matches the trashy style of the game ;) Still it sucks every bodypart you can imagine to be sucked.Anyway, Uwe Boll himself admits that he's just doing game movies because they're easy money. You can't expect to get a good movie from a guy with that attitude.As for an actor to play Geralt... I don't know. If the movie was done in Hollywood.... Viggo Mortensen? With some make-up he would probably fit. I know he was in Lord of the Rings and many people seem to despise every single person who had a part in that movie, but I like that guy.

Furiae said:
Geralt - Sean Bean - he's got that nice roman profile *drools*, he's old enough and with make-up he would do :p Yennefer - hmmm... not sure...Melina Kanakaredes? - because she has perfect Yennefer's lookCiri - no idea, probably 2 girls (child and teenager)Dandelion - Ryan Phillippe ;D
I also thought about Sean Bean and he would be nice IF he where younger...Maybe some make-up would do the thing; however.This Kankaredes lady isn't at all like Yennefer. Where's the striking beauty? Triangular elfin face? That's a joke.And Ryan Phillippe? When did HE become an actor?! Or where cause this must've been some alternate reality to say the least. To propose his mere presence in this (let's say it - imaginary) movie it's a frackin' travesty!!! ::)

I think Viggo Mortensen would fit very well. Just watch Alatriste - good movie and good role.

Travesty and a joke? Ouch!As far as I remember Geralt has a look of a man in his mid-30's then 40's, so Sean Bean isn't that bad.
This Kankaredes lady isn't at all like Yennefer. Where's the striking beauty? Triangular elfin face?
Fine. That's the way I (more or less) imagine her. I'm in the middle of reading saga again, and Sapkowski doesn't describe her as striking beauty. Nor calssic one. He writes that her nose is little bit too long and crook. She has narrow lips. The most distinctive and alluring are her eyes. She's rather "it girl". So yes, I still think Kankaredes could be ok, despite the fact she doesn't have a "body of 16 y.o. girl" ;)
And Ryan Phillippe? When did HE become an actor?!
I was thinking mainly about his look. He's cute, blond - a cherub type.As for acting - I saw him only in "Breach" and he was ok.
How about Heath Ledger as Dandelion?
Could be! Is HE an actor? :p

I didn`t say Bean was bad - he's too old ( `59). Sadly. Yennefer had some flaws, still she WAS way better than Kankaredes.As for Phillippe - true he can act good (when he's directed by Eastwood :p), but IMHO he's TOO much a cherub type too play Dandelion. Ledger is - don't misunderstood it though - handsome man and with his sleneder looks and thin face more likely to be mistaken for an elf - as was dandelion. Besides he has a great and fitting bio - "Casanova" to say the least. And I find him a great actor since "Moster's Ball".

Yes he is!!!! Why you don't believe me?1;]And consider THIS (biaaaaatchchchch1!111!)*JOHNNY DEPP as Avallac'h or Auberon Muircetach*moer disturbing this way

Top Bottom