The Witcher MOBA announced...

+

Forum veteran
No one else thinks it'd be amazing summoning hordes of Kathy Lees and Kelly Ripas to smite Witcher characters? You people are no fun.

No one else thinks it'd be amazing summoning hordes of Kathy Lees and Kelly Ripas to smite Witcher characters? You people are no fun.

I do. Of course I do.

Twin Grin of Doom Activate!

High Pitched Giggle Of Destruction, GO!

Have to invest some serious credits in a smartphone I guess... Its time...

P.S. My phone: View attachment 4490

Attachments

• nokia-x2.jpg
    nokia-x2.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 35
What do you mean cash grabs? I do not expect much from this game especially when I heard that its LOL type game which I despise pretty much even though have never played.

I was planning to change that phone anyway.

Forum veteran
What do you mean cash grabs? I do not expect much from this game especially when I heard that its LOL type game which I despise pretty much even though have never played.
It's too early for anyone to say what the Witcher MOBA will be like, but app stores for mobile devices in general are incredibly depressing places. First, you have the "free" games. These are free to download, though you quickly figure out that the games are designed so that microtransactions are necessary in order to actually make progress. They basically exist to frustrate players into paying.

Then there are the scam apps that promise one thing and deliver something completely different. These usually have some kind of immediately recognizable character that they're ripping off and a vague description that sounds like a Russian doing PR-speak through Google Translate. Basically, you pay thinking that you're getting a solid side-scroller or something, and instead you have an IP-infringing puzzle or trivia game.

Then there are the soulless clones. I once went through the "recently released" games in both the Apple and Amazon app stores and I'm not lying when I tell you that one in ten games were Flappy Bird clones. That happens every time any app finds any kind of success, and it's soul-crushingly awful seeing so many people shamelessly jumping on the bandwagon.

All of that stuff added together makes app stores virtually impossible to find anything good in because the garbage-to-decent-game ratio is completely different than on other platforms. You can look for hours before finding a single worthwhile-looking game, and even then there's no guarantee that it'll actually be any good. Touch controls have a tendency to make many types of games completely unplayable, after all.

Well does it mean that this game is made for a pure benefit then? Because it kinda looks like that.

Top Bottom