The Witcher: Monster Slayer is out!

+
I could not resist installing this now. Seems like a lot of fun, and I really like how much it reminds me of Witcher 3 and Thronebreaker.

There is a ton to learn, including very basics, but I can see myself spending a lot of time outside, hunting monsters and getting used to how the systems work.

I love the new update! It's amazing!

Just kidding. CDPR has been rightfully demolished by hundreds of people here and on Google Play, so I'll just focus on the solutions for this mess to keep this post positive.
In an order of importance:
1. Eliminate or significantly tune down your new pay to play system. The player may not be able to complete all quests and encounters but it should be possible to complete at least some without paying.
2. Balance the monsters so that it is possible to kill a simple ghoul without oils and potions. Some other variety you introduced is fine - monster strenth based on size, for example.
3. Bring back the class system instead of your single "Path". Multiclass goes in line with the Witcher game and brings variety to player experience.
4. Reimburse people who had stocked crafting stations and other stuff that you have just taken from them.
5. Make it possible to craft bombs. Let them be more time consuming to produce but it should be possible to crafy it.
6. Timed effect for oils and potions instead of a single use is fine. Keep it.

You probably need more time to implement this, so for now just revert the game to its previous state instead of prolonged maintenance.

So, CDPR bunkered themselves for the emergency maintenance and refreshed 1.2 update is now live. While the maintenance did some good, it is still a HUGE FUCKUP.
- Congratulations, you've made it possible to kill a nekker now. Still, ANY medium strength monster requires one potion or oil, otherwise unbeatable. Players will be running out of supplies very quickly if they wish to hunt anything stronger than a ghoul.
- You ruined the manticore armor! With account of how difficult the game now become, it would have been my armor of choice but you changed how it works. Not good!
- Single path for everyone sucks. I want the class system back.
- And where are the new quests? That's what people were waiting for and you did literally nothing here.
- I lost around 400k XP in level 38 - I was so close to level 39 and you nullified it. I am not happy!
- I claimed most of the crystal rewards after the patch 1.2 but before the maintenance. Now you increased the rewards but I have already claimed them! What a massive fuck up! I lost thousands of crystals on this and your 350 compensation does not cut it even close. Program it automatically so that people don't click a million times and get the gold and crystals as intended.

There are some positives but they pale in comparison with the bad. Guys, you have a lot of work to do here. I wish you the best in doing it.

love the witcher but i avoid mobile games at all costs

if i want mobile i'll fire up my switch lite

love the witcher but i avoid mobile games at all costs

if i want mobile i'll fire up my switch lite
Maybe you could try it for a day. It is pretty good for a mobile game and much better thank Pokemon Go that was used as inspiration, in my opinion.

Top Bottom