The Witcher - Movie Animation

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Witcher - Movie Animation

Hello everyone!
First, I want congratulate all members of CD Projekt Red for make this awesome movie, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - A Night to Remember. Great great CGI!!
My suggestion for the creators of The Witcher Game is make a Animation Movie. I believe that is a great opportunity to bring more fans for this history, and a great opportunity for the cinema. Will be guaranteed success!! But must be animation, and not the movie with real actors, because Gerald is unique and will be difficult some actor be this character.

Regards for all fans of The Witcher

I completely agree with you! A CGI movie like A Night to Remember would be so amazing, I would go to the movies several times to see it (and I'm not a cinema person). GO FOR IT CD PROJEKT RED!

The Polish CGI studio behind the previous Witcher's cinematics (Not A Night to Remember though) already has a witcher movie in development, not much else has been announced about it, other than it will be live-action.

Considering how even the mediocre witcher movie released in early 2000s managed to get a convincing looking geralt, I don't think it being live-action would be much of a problem.

Hello everyone!!
Some suggestions for the actors and actress for the movie of The Witcher..

Ciri => Anne Hathaway (perfect)
Dandelaion => Jared Leto (perfect)
Emhyr => Charles Dance (perfect)
Iorveth => Orlando Bloom
Gerald => Josh Holloway (perfect for the witcher)
Letho => Michael Chiklis
Triss Merigold => Amy Adams (perfect)
Vernon Rouche => Nestor Carbonell (perfect)
Vesemir => Bernard Hill (perfect)
Yennefer => Antje Traue (perfect)
Zoltan => Peter Hambleton

That is my list...
=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom