The Witcher: Mysterious Secrets Announced!

+
Erhhhh, hihihihihihihi.... what a funny first april joke... ;DTopless Geralt, for women-players cards with naked men... and Geralt jumping (naked?) through the wilderness.... whuahahahahaha. Nice, really... :pI would like to believe it, when the date today would be another date, I would believe in a naked Geralt jumping through the Witcher 2, when it wouldn't be the first of April today...But, hey guys, please don't forget the naked Eskel for me... ok? Oh, and a naked Yaevinn too. :wave: Ahh, yes, and...erhhh, please don't forget that I'm playing on a PC and not on a console... :evil:

Aww.. that music. It sounds so nostalgic...some years ago every game music was "ping ping dong"... And now with touches of the familiar witcher tones. Why this nostalgic feeling could not be real? Why didn't you make this kind of game back then? (Is there any way to get that music from the trailer?)

Hexenmeister: We'll add all of them just for you :)Ratiasu: We will give you full song in mp3 soon! :) I promise!

*laugh* That's a good one, guys! Love all the evolutionary stuff. It's nice to see that you can still laugh at yourselves, even with all your awards and success!Oh, and perhaps someone should explain what April Fool's Day is, for people from countries where it is not "celebrated."

Ah but what I want to know is how did ol' mate keep a straight face during that video? :D That man deserves a brew! :beer:CDPR win at April Fools Day :)

Yes, there are moments when I thought he is on the edge of bursting into laughters :D I'm sure they couldn't make this vid in one take because Tom had to laugh... or someone else in the room.Nevertheless I'm still convinced of this revolutionary technology :beer:
IfayranaElerionn said:
Topless Geralt? All female players will fall in unconciousness! ;) So you can keep that edition quite short :teeth:
No I can't afford a blackout then I want to experience this in consciousness :angel:

Unluckily this game is suspended but maybe there is a revival in 2013

Unfortunately i missed this joke in April because i had yet to get a new comp that could handle the Witcher.Luckily i stumbled on this thread now though...LoL...have to say that gave me side splitting laughter ;D Brilliant^^"FREAK system, or Fully Realistic Environment and Killing system, does away with archaic save/load mechanics. If you die, the game will cease to work. So don’t die." ...roflA late thank you to the dev's for such a brilliant April Fool's joke,i honestly cant fathom how he kept a straight face in that video lol^^ :beer:

I am just seeing this now as well....WHEN does this brilliant piece of electronic joy come out now? I REALLY REALLY want to travel right and left infinitely while trying not to get killed. I am also very intrigued by the Decisions and Inconsequence system. Miraculous! Do they give a Pulitzer or Nobel or whatever for gaming? :D

Top Bottom