The Witcher: Mysterious Secrets Announced!

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Mysterious Secrets features a massive list of revolutionary features that will completely revolutionize, then de-evolutionize, then evolutionize and then once more revolutionize the industry.
My brain feels smashed x)

Eriash

Forum veteran
171905340825 said:
Mysterious Secrets features a massive list of revolutionary features that will completely revolutionize, then de-evolutionize, then evolutionize and then once more revolutionize the industry.
We are really excited abut bringing the new title to life! We are almost trembling from excitement!

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Eriash said:
Eriash said:
We are really excited abut bringing the new title to life! We are almost trembling from excitement!
You mentioned trembling... will there be vibrations available during the game?

Eriash

Forum veteran
171905340825 said:
171905340825 said:
171905340825 said:
You mentioned trembling... will there be vibrations available during the game?
We won't say "no".... we won't say "yes"... Well, who knows?

The game looks really promising! :beer: So on which platforms it will be available? Have you plans to distribute the game through N-Gage too?

dee-londoncom said:
The game looks really promising! :beer: So on which platforms it will be available? Have you plans to distribute the game through N-Gage too?
It will be available on Microwave 1.0.

dee-londoncom said:
We want to cover all possible platforms, however we habe not yet made a complete list of all handhelds. Actually if you will hold Atari ST in your hands it will be a handheld, right? Confusing stuff...//edit@ifayra - This is very good idea - we should definitely go for it!

It' simply AWESOME! The pc version is nothing compared to this! This game will revolutionize the game industry!IT IS something I've never seen before...(You guys are crazy, you know that? ;D)

There are many news out today but this one is definitely the most exciting one ... Can't wait to get my hands on this handheld game

PetraSilie said:
There are many news out today but this one is definitely the most exciting one ... Can't wait to get my hands on this handheld game
We will of course make special edition just for woman, all cards will be replaced with male chars :) :) :)

Topless Geralt? All female players will fall in unconciousness! ;) So you can keep that edition quite short :teeth:

Eriash said:
We will of course make special edition just for woman, all cards will be replaced with male chars :) :) :)
That version will be an absolute succes for sure :angel:
Advanced physics system brings Geralt to life. Watch him jump in the air and automatically come down to the ground again. He does it totally on his own - you don’t have to press down or anything like that.
I'm at job and here I laughed noisily, you are brilliant guys :teeth:

arkray said:
arkray said:
That version will be an absolute succes for sure :angel:
Advanced physics system brings Geralt to life. Watch him jump in the air and automatically come down to the ground again. He does it totally on his own - you don’t have to press down or anything like that.
I'm at job and here I laughed noisily, you are brilliant guys :teeth:
That was what we were aiming for :)Thanks for all comments, You are great! :)

Amazing! I'm going to check if my Game Gear and my Game Boy Color still works properly!!! ;D

Top Bottom